You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

on Niasse getting banned

"Typical that Everton are the only ones to be penalised by this.  What about Suarez and Gerrard diving for years? You know they wouldn't have been banned"

I pointed out that this retrospective system was only recently put in place and they both haven't played for us in years

"What a surprise"

ifitadntavbinfortheFAwaitingforGerrardtoretireandSuareztoleavebeforedecidingtousevideotechnologytoretrospectivelybandrivers

Haven't seen it mate, all I know is I think these displays of cheating are ruining the game.  Shameful, just shameful.

*pious shake of the head*

I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed...  Everton have let themselves down there for me, Gary.

suarez-dive.gif

• Upvote 2

It's not even funny anymore, it's so unfair. I don't like to see anyone victimised but this conspiracy against them from referees, UEFA, FIFA, FA and The Premier League is all going a bit too far. To add even more insult, the media fuck them over too. #BLUELIVESMATTER

FIFA have never even heard of everton 

Hold onto your heads boys, this from an ITK on GOT.

I'm still hearing Rhino until Simeone in the Summer

The Silva talk is a smokescreen

A well-placed and reliable source

I'm still hearing Simeone in the Summer

* taps nose

Still if he doesn’t come after us telling him name his price, and the spend guarantees he was looking for, I’m going to be well disappointed

It’s all about the potential compo towards Athletico now

Another first. Put that on the list.

Everton striker Oumar Niasse has become the first Premier League player to be charged by the Football Association for "successful deception of a match official".

The Senegal international won a controversial penalty, after minimal contact from Scott Dann, in Saturday's 2-2 draw with Crystal Palace, with Leighton Baines scoring the penalty.

Niasse went on to score the equaliser at Selhurst Park.

He has until 18:00 GMT to respond.

New laws were introduced in May allowing players to be charged after a game for simulation. Carlisle forward Shaun Miller was the first to be banned for two games in October.

Cheating to avoid defeat against the Owl.

How bad can it get?

• Upvote 1

Another first. Put that on the list. 

Everton striker Oumar Niasse has become the first Premier League player to be charged by the Football Association for "successful deception of a match official".

The Senegal international won a controversial penalty, after minimal contact from Scott Dann, in Saturday's 2-2 draw with Crystal Palace, with Leighton Baines scoring the penalty.

Niasse went on to score the equaliser at Selhurst Park.

He has until 18:00 GMT to respond.

New laws were introduced in May allowing players to be charged after a game for simulation. Carlisle forward Shaun Miller was the first to be banned for two games in October.

From the BBC comments

Posted byNelly

on7 minutes ago

@158, Well, some people, cynical, cynical, people, questioned why Richarlisons blatant dive wasn't punished? Could it be he did it against the football establishments least favourite club? 

1. Posted byBlue Kipper

on2 hours ago

I would have no problem if this was applied consistently, but this is the first such charge after 120 PL games. Really? The first or even the worst case this season? I dont think so. Once again there is one rule for the favoured top 6 and one for everybody else. Many thanks to the pundits on MotD, who now seem to decide who gets charged and who gets sacked.Same bias to big clubs and LFC applies.