You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

They just brought up Graham Taylor protecting paedos and the Watford fan wasn't happy and flagged it, they defended it by saying he started it with his bad language. He told them to " do one "

They obviously never go to Derbies if that offends them.

For a set of fans that claim we're offended by everything. They don't half do a good job of being offended by everything themselves.

Honestly can't stand the mutant cunts.

We're not hovering around the relegation zone and being snubbed by Fat Sham.

We're more or less on par with the likes of Man Utd and Chelsea who have spent much more than us.

no and neither are we pulling up any trees either. The season could still end with them in seventh and us in 6th. And no we are not on a par with either of them cunt clubs. First 11, yes, squad, no. Christmas this year is going to make mincemeat of our squad as when we don't play a high tempo we are generally shit.

no and neither are we pulling up any trees either. The season could still end with them in seventh and us in 6th. And no we are not on a par with either of them cunt clubs. First 11, yes, squad, no. Christmas this year is going to make mincemeat of our squad as when we don't play a high tempo we are generally shit.

Load of shite

I think the relative lack of optimism about our team comes from the 'damage' done by it letting us down time and time again.

It might not be healthy, it might not be what people want to hear/read and people will and do call it as unfair - but for my money it is a fact....people don't trust us, because time and time again when it matters they let us down.

I know Klopp talked about doubters becoming believers and he is right but it is an insidious and corrosive thing that almost like a defence mechanism people remain pessimistic about us and I admit I am in that camp, it does not mean we don't 'support' the team or we want them to lose to be 'right' it is just we fear the worse all the time and that is a product of the let downs....2014 i think really did for so many of us.

Problem is we should stay positive, but we are waiting for the team to prove they can deliver and it goes around on itself in a vicious circle.

A fucking trophy wouldn't half make a difference....the big one of course is the dream/main aim but i think for starters any one would help....belief grows from seeing success and can help get more/bigger success.

• Upvote 2

They seem to seamlessly move from 'Ancelotti isn't good enough' to 'Silva is one-of the best managers out there' without pausing for thought. Is Silva getting you champions league based on half a season with Hull? For a team 'transitioning' into the top four, none of this makes sense.

And then there is the huge fucking elephant in the room - Unsworth.

• Upvote 1

They seem to seamlessly move from 'Ancelotti isn't good enough' to 'Silva is one-of the best managers out there' without pausing for thought. Is Silva getting you champions league based on half a season with Hull? For a team 'transitioning' into the top four, none of this makes sense.

And then there is the huge fucking elephant in the room - Unsworth.

Silva would be stupid not to take the job.

Watford will switch off once they get to 40/45 points like they do every year and he will get sacked in the summer.

To be fair he would be. History doesn't exactly show Watford's board as the patient type - a few bad results (more than likely at a club like Watford) and he could be out of the door. 

I'd love it if he resigns and Watford take him to court stopping him from taking the job. A real messy affair would be great.