You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafa 99% certain to leave after pay-off agreed

ReddOrDedd

Sad for the way this has all been played out in the media and the politic's around it all making a pantomime of the club in the process. However if it is true then many would agree that he had to go. Mainly due to performances on the pitch and the final league positioning.

However, to boot out a man with no ready replacement just leaves everything up in the air. Seeing as Our season starts up again in little over a month. I can see a rushed appointment and more shit getting played out over the next season or two. Hope you're all strapped in boys this decent isn't levelling out anytime soon.

Bye Rafa Thanks for the good times

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad for the way this has all been played out in the media and the politic's around it all making a pantomime of the club in the process. However if it is true then many would agree that he had to go. Mainly due to performances on the pitch and the final league positioning.

However, to boot out a man with no ready replacement just leaves everything up in the air. Seeing as Our season starts up again in little over a month. I can see a rushed appointment and more shit getting played out over the next season or two. Hope you're all strapped in boys this decent isn't levelling out anytime soon.

Bye Rafa Thanks for the good times

Rawk's reaction is hardly surprising. The forum is populated with Rafa-maniacs. They can't seem to comprehend the club without Benitez, the weirdo's.

It's a fucking shithole that site. What's embarassing is the superfans on there now saying they've had it with the club if this is true. Like the fuckwit below..

Liverpool offer Rafael Benitez a way out of Anfield

Anyone who says they are no longer going to support LFC if Benitez leaves is a fucking gutless pussy and can get to fuck.

Turnover

1. Arsenal, 317m

2. Manchester United, 279m

3. Chelsea, 208m

4. Liverpool, 185m

5. Tottenham Hotspur, 113m

6. Manchester City, 87m

7. Aston Villa, 84m

8. Everton, 80m

9. West Ham, 76m

10. Fulham, 67m

11. Sunderland, 65m

12. Portsmouth, 60m

13. Bolton, 59m

14. Stoke City, 54m

15. Blackburn, 51m

16. Hull City, 51m

17. Wigan, 46m

18. Birmingham, 28m

19. Wolves, 18m

20. Burnley, 11m

Wages

1. Chelsea, 167m

2. Manchester United, 123m

3. Arsenal, 104m

4. Liverpool, 103m

5. Manchester City, 83m

6. Aston Villa, 71m

7. West Ham, 67m

8. Portsmouth, 65m

9. Tottenham Hotspur, 60m

10. Sunderland, 50m

11. Everton, 49m

12. Fulham, 46m

13. Blackburn, 46m

14. Wigan, 42m

15. Bolton, 41m

16. Hull City, 34m

17. Stoke City, 30m

18. Birmingham, 27m

19. Wolvers, 17m

20. Burnley, 13m

Now thats just doesnt make sense, same wages as us and 130m more tunover

If true where has the 100m gone.

I can't see why Rafa would take less than a fifth of what he is entitled to & a smaller pay-off than Parry. If the rationale from the board is that he should do it for the good of the club, he should laugh in their faces as he has done a lot more for the club than Hicks, Gillett, Purslow & Broughton will ever do between them.

The article going on about £50m being available for a new manager has just replaced the 'WW2 bomber on the moon' story in the Daily Sport as the most ridiculous story ever printed. I am sure some will swallow it though.

I am not totally against Rafa going, but get the impression that if he is going it is because he is annoying the board by asking awkward & pertinent questions, rather than them having a clear & positive plan to take us forward which does not involve him.

Guest Pistonbroke

If Benitez ends up at Inter Milan he can rest assured that RAWK will start a war against the Mafia should they upset him. Mind you, half of those cunts will be Inter fans by then anyway.

This is fucking gutting. All you bellends who wanted Rafa out. Watch the club sink lower than you ever thought. RAWK is 10 times better than this site will ever be. embarassing how some of you can call yourselves liverpool fans.

You were doing ok until you made claims vis-a-vis 10 times better than this site, unless you meant 10 times AS MANY belters on there than this site.

Rawk is quality to read, especially tonight. Some on there are saying they want Rafa back at some point, and for him to get every penny he is owed

I understand people are glad to see him go & that's totally up to them & I have no problem with that , but I don't get the childish gloating that is going on at all.