You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

230 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

5 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

I’m on a big weight loss drive mainly powered by expensive injections so this morning I turned down the all expenses cooked breakfast at the airport for this. 

IMG_4262.jpeg

Looks quite nice that 

Cooked though? 

Negged.

5 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

I’m on a big weight loss drive mainly powered by expensive injections so this morning I turned down the all expenses cooked breakfast at the airport for this. 

IMG_4262.jpeg

I hope you were in a lounge and didn’t pay for that! 

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

Fuge, do you ever get the feeling that these places know you're an Englishman?

I mean, seriously.....

image.png

They’ve scraped that off a junkies ceiling 

17 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

Might’ve known that prick would be an anti-beaner. He’s typical of their sort. 

IMG_0917.jpeg

The nearest half of the plate was cooked by a close encounter with the sun, the furthest part of the plate was cooked by a close encounter with the moon!

17 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

Might’ve known that prick would be an anti-beaner. He’s typical of their sort. 

IMG_0917.jpeg

I see Lifetime Fan was allowed to enjoy grilling one part of the plate.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

IMG_4262.jpeg

Well then.  That doe not constitute a cooked breakfast at all. 

On 21/05/2024 at 13:24, Fugitive said:

This has to be one of the worst things that has ever happened to me. I’m fucking shaking with anger.

The have given me uncooked streaky fucking bacon, the sausage was cooked on an ice cube, the toast is literally only toasted on one side, the hash brown has been raped in transit and they added fucking beans.

IMG_5875.jpeg

IMG_5876.jpeg

How the fuck have they managed to make a full english look like a chippy meal?

On 21/05/2024 at 15:04, Captain Willard said:

IMG_4262.jpeg

I admire your drive but i would have refused you boarding.

I'm backing Stouff here. If that plate had beans on it, that'd be a fine looking breakkie. An argument can be made for a.second sausage, or some.balck pudding, a hash brown even, and they'd be valid, but what is there is only really undone by the obvious focus on what is not there. 

Add beans, job done. Great start to the day.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

1 minute ago, Bob said:

I'm backing Stouff here. If that plate had beans on it, that'd be a fine looking breakkie. An argument can be made for a.second sausage, or some.balck pudding, a hash brown even, and they'd be valid, but what is there is only really undone by the obvious focus on what is not there. 

Add beans, job done. Great start to the day.

A new low.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Stouffer said:

20240523_072808.jpg

Bacon, egg and toast look great - I also think this is white pepper on the egg, which is the only pepper that should ever go anywhere near eggs.

Mushrooms look good.

Sausage looks lonely and like it's been dipped in lava.

Everything else looks missing!

• Upvote 1

Just now, Captain Willard said:

I was at Heathrow at 6 am today. Never fails to amuse me to see blokes with wives and kids in tow ordering pints to accompany their breakfast. Only at airports is this acceptable, they wouldn’t crack open a can at home to go with their cornflakes. 

IMG_4267.jpeg

Most would if they could get away with it. Also, some people aren’t keen fliers so a beer or two steadies the nerves. Plus he’s dragging the wife and kids so he probably needs a beer. Add to that he’s probably in holiday mode and is glad to finally be off work for a little while and able to enjoy this thing we lamely call life. Not only that but there are no real time zones past check in and that’s just a fact so shove your berries and fibre with coffee breakfasts up your cat flap, let men be men. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3