Jump to content
  • Sign up for free and receive a month's subscription

    You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?


ISeeRed
 Share

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

  1. 1. Beans with a full English?

    • Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
      124
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.
      73


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

You deserve it and I’m going to neg every fucking breakfast you order until you realise you could spend a fraction of the cost in a butchers and do a cracking job yourself. 


Where is the fun in that? I suppose after seeing your efforts at cooking breakfast, you class that as a high risk activity and borderline arson which gives you an adrenaline rush.

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Fugitive said:


Where is the fun in that? I suppose after seeing your efforts at cooking breakfast, you class that as a high risk activity and borderline arson which gives you an adrenaline rush.


Yeah but you ordering a brekkie is like risking going on a blind date in Blackpool 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

 

Keep thinking you’re mad chunks. 


You’ve got hairy fucking feet, you West Country shithouse. Defo go for job interviews in your dad’s old blue coat, you scruff.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Fugitive said:


You’ve got hairy fucking feet, you West Country shithouse. Defo go for job interviews in your dad’s old blue coat, you scruff.


How can you call anyone a scruff when you eat stuff that comes out the bin you lonely fucking long view smackhead  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:


How can you call anyone a scruff when you eat stuff that comes out the bin you lonely fucking long view smackhead  


Go and get bullied by some kids on brownfield to relive your youth, you fat wurzel.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Fugitive said:


Go and get bullied by some kids on brownfield to relive your youth, you fat wurzel.


You got chased out your own town for trying to be a bully. And you’ve got hobbit hands you stumpy little shit. Annie Road had you clean off 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:


You got chased out your own town for trying to be a bully. And you’ve got hobbit hands you stumpy little shit. Annie Road had you clean off 


Stig just before he goes on one his drunken late night posting sessions making a show of himself. Can’t believe you painted yourself as some professional Irish Scouse Celtic supporter and then out yourself as a West Country hobbit.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Fugitive said:


Stig just before he goes on one his drunken late night posting sessions making a show of himself. Can’t believe you painted yourself as some professional Irish Scouse Celtic supporter and then out yourself as a West Country hobbit.

 

 


Ok Joey. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, Pidge said:

PXL_20240602_123645534.jpg

 

End of holiday special, going to be deficit (except. Alcohol days) for the summer from here on.

 

Just now, Curly said:
49 minutes ago, Pidge said:

PXL_20240602_123645534.jpg

 

End of holiday special, going to be deficit (except. Alcohol days) for the summer from here on.

Expand  


Fuck knows what I’ve done there - couldn’t comment on the post I quoted.

 

Only wanted to say looks decent but spread your butter in future or there will be bother. Anticlimax in the end

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Pidge said:

PXL_20240602_123645534.jpg

 

End of holiday special, going to be deficit (except. Alcohol days) for the summer from here on.


Pilau rice on a brekkie. Amazing. And a shit. All credit to you mate. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pidge said:

Scrambled egg is superior if done right. I actually went a little over, but it was still better than fried.

Loose scrambled eggs are the only way to eat them.
 

Slow cooked in a pan, non of that lazy chuck them in a microwave malarkey. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...