You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Newquay

BRANDS

Will be visiting Newquay in a few weeks on a stag weekend - any suggestions of what to do (apart from surfing) & were to go etc?

I have read its full of rich18 year olds is and is good for cliff jumping:whistle:

Why were going to Newquay when we should have gone to Ibiza I'll never know! there will be approx 14 of us - will we have bother getting in places???

Newquay is like Blackpool with a few waves.

had my stag do in Blackpool - was a laugh -love how one shop sells various sweet & rock and the next shop has a sign selling cheap tabs & poppers!

oh well cheers for that - just need to know the local bars etc - think were staying at berties lodge which resembles a hostel but with a plasma tv in the room!

From Cornwall myself. Must peoples comments some up Newquay, but a good place for a stag weekend. Berties itself has a very popular nightclub and bar. loads of Hen nights and stag nights every weekend. All the bars and clubs are used to having large groups so no problem getting in anywhere normally. Will be heaving in August. A good go-kart track at St. Eval about 10 miles out of town.