You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last film you watched...

Elite

Into the Wild - 9/10. A fantastic film and a great performance from Emile Hirsch and Vince Vaughn isn't shit in it.

I also watched The Nines last night which was very weird, slightly confusing but pretty good. 7/10.

Watched that Assasination of Jesse James last night, was impressed, acting in it was boss, especially that Casey Affleck. Decided to stick with the westerns and watched Ned Kelly (the newest one) and though its ok the gulf in quality watching them back to back was obvious.

Assasination of arl Jesse 8/10

Nedwin 6.5/10

Brokeback Mountain (I know, I know). It was the trade off for making my wife sit through 300.

Anyway 8 out of 10. (I am very very comfortable with my sexuality)

...cue Redder Lurtz onslaught

I had to watch this in college for media. Thought it was quite good and then I was off one monday and missed them showing the ending, which the teacher then fucking ruined for me. Lesson - don't get pissed on Sundays if you want to watch gay cowboy films.

Anyway, watched Mystic River last night. Thought it was quite good, interesting plot and some quality performances (Sean Penn and Tom Robbins won oscars for it I think).

8/10.

Is this the bird who was doing all that mad texting shit?

No, its a different girl from work. The other girl keeps phoning me but she is not the girl for me, I should be straight with her really but she's plan B.

Children of Men - 7.4/10

Decent film with some decent observations on society today, even if it is set in the future. The fact that it's never really explained why everyone is infertile or why one girl isn't is a bit ponderous but generally it was a decent watch with some good direction; particularly with the hand-held scenes.

Brokeback Mountain (I know, I know). It was the trade off for making my wife sit through 300.

Anyway 8 out of 10. (I am very very comfortable with my sexuality)

...cue Redder Lurtz onslaught

Oi!

I haven't seen it and don't plan to any time soon. But I've nothing against anyone who does want to spend an evening watching cowboys snogging eachother. Ya homo.

Seriously though, I only ever hear good reviews about it so it must be worth a look. I'll give it a go one day. The film that is, not, well, you know.

I thought Brokeback Mountain was really boring. If anything, it needed more bumming.

I agree. I watched it at the cinema and just didnt get it. Yes it was awful what they were going through but at least they had the mountains to rut in. Deffo needed more rutting.

I watched Blues Brothers last night properly for the first time in 15 years. Fucking ace film.