You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Secret Santa

theghost

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely it cant cost a lot to send over a cd? As stated before I cant access upload sites because of my isp (virgin). Part of the fun is to wait for the postie.

In short, put a fuckin stamp on it.

To send just a CD it would be less than $5, the ghost and crouchie are both students though so that probably equates to around 5 meals :biggrin:

Cheapest way would be USPS, it wouldn't get there for Christmas though.

Surely it cant cost a lot to send over a cd? As stated before I cant access upload sites because of my isp (virgin). Part of the fun is to wait for the postie.

You can, depends on the upload client they use. When I was NTL I couldn't use rapidshare but withhin the last year, I have been able to. I've just tried to download something from savefile and it has worked. I didn't used to be able to use some of them, though.

Try this

http://www.savefile.com/download/1213238?PHPSESSID=34dd841252b119ab23bcafc94006b3fb

stamp is on it.

To send just a CD it would be less than $5, the ghost and crouchie are both students though so that probably equates to around 5 meals :biggrin:

Cheapest way would be USPS, it wouldn't get there for Christmas though.

Well i cant speak for Ghostie (cause the bastard isnt 21), but 5$ equates to 5 pints in my world. So in short, i will sacrifice 5 pints so that some lucky GF family member can enjoy my gift

stamp is on it.

Well i cant speak for Ghostie (cause the bastard isnt 21), but 5$ equates to 5 pints in my world. So in short, i will sacrifice 5 pints so that some lucky GF family member can enjoy my gift

$5 equates to one pint in our world.

$5 equates to one pint in our world.

well you must understand, that this pint is the bottom barrel. Busch Light... so shit I dont even know what to equate it to over there. But its 1$ and i am happy

and I have experienced drinking in the UK. Didn't really comprehend how much I was paying until the flight back. St Paddys gave a big FU to the bank account

well you must understand, that this pint is the bottom barrel. Busch Light... so shit I dont even know what to equate it to over there. But its 1$ and i am happy

and I have experienced drinking in the UK. Didn't really comprehend how much I was paying until the flight back. St Paddys gave a big FU to the bank account

Pabst blue ribbon? Earlier this year I spent a few days in Victoria, BC and while waiting for the ferry we found a bar in Port Angeles that had Pabst for 50c a can, I didn't try it however.

Pabst blue ribbon? Earlier this year I spent a few days in Victoria, BC and while waiting for the ferry we found a bar in Port Angeles that had Pabst for 50c a can, I didn't try it however.

Pabst is of the same genre. Shit shit beer but it gets the job done. And for a dollar, I am not going to complain. I'll leave the good ale to when I am at home