You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Paul

Episode 2;

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

His arl fella told someone what Dexter was up to? Hahahaha, how brilliantly convenient. These writers really are fuckin' average at progressing a natural story.

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.

It was convenient, but I had no problem with it. You didn't think handling and nurturing a pure breed psychopath seemed a bit much for an everyday, normal police officer? To me, it makes a lot of sense that he was aided by someone with far greater insight.

It was convenient, but I had no problem with it. You didn't think handling and nurturing a pure breed psychopath seemed a bit much for an everyday, normal police officer? To me, it makes a lot of sense that he was aided by someone with far greater insight.

Not the telling part so much, more the timing of her turning up. The fact that she is wanting to stop an ex-student but seemingly knows all about Dexter and couldn't give a fuck. All too easily written.

Pretty poor for me so far compared to previous series.

Hate what they are doing to his sister as i think she was ok as a cop but terrible as a villain/somebody gone off the rails.

And Charlotte Rampling? She was only ever famous for getting her kit off and we dont want that now at her age.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive finaly caught up with everyone now i think its best they make this the last series its not as gripping as it was i still want to see what happens but i think its clear they've ran out of ideas to keep it going. Ive found myself from the start of 6 predicting everything correctly.

Ive finaly caught up with everyone now i think its best they make this the last series its not as gripping as it was i still want to see what happens but i think its clear they've ran out of ideas to keep it going. Ive found myself from the start of 6 predicting everything correctly.

631713.jpg

Yeah glad its the last just got silly take

the warrents for instance, if the courts cleared something like that for warrrents surely they would of carried it through after Legueta died? For them to allow the warrents of two people working in the Homicide department it would have to be serious so it would of been followed through by who issued the warrents, Also Deb already killed so why was she so affected by shooting Maria also she was able to shoot the El Sabo fella its just all farfetched now and unbelievable

Just realised it's 3 episodes in on Fox UK. What the fuck? When did they advertise this?

Can anybody point me towards a decent streaming site where I can watch episodes 1-3 for free?

Cheers

Anybody? Pleeeeeaaaaase

Funnily enough at one point during that episode when me mind wandered I actually thought when she was going to reappear. Mad how it appeared straight away.

I'm really glad that this is the final season as it really seems to be stuck in a theory that each season needs to not care greatly about the direction of the series.

I still can't see how it is trying to wrap up its issues either. The whole Deb thing seems to have been easily side-stepped, albeit dramatically acted out.