You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

After having a piss..

Stouffer

So why do it after you've had a piss? Why not do it every time you sneeze, or every time you see a red mondeo, or every time someone uses the word sophisticated.

i'm actually really OCD about having clean hands so i wash them anytime i've handled something dirty or even if they just feel unclean. thing is, if you're taking a piss in a bathroom there's a sink there, so why not wash your hands?

i find it repulsive when i'm in a public restroom and people don't wash their hands and then they shake hands, high five, hug or do anything else with there sweaty dick hands. or even worse after shitting! washing your hands is like washing your ass or voting; you're just supposed to do it.

Plus, you then open the door using the same handle that the piss-handed Huyton lot used 2 minutes earlier.

that's why you wash your hands with soap and really hot water, dry them with a paper towel (not, the recycled piss/shit particle transmitter/blower) and open the door with your used paper towel. i really am OCD about having clean hands. ewwww my keyboard is all sticky, gotta wash 'em.

So are we saying you have to wash your hands after a wank too?

Shouldn't have to... although depends where you aim your load surely. However on the subject of masturbation, if you've fingered a girl always wash after. They fucking stink.

Dick/your own jizz and piss = clean. Shit's a different matter. Always wash after touching a bog chain I always say.

Next question... is it accepted that you brush teeth after licking a bird's fanny?

Shouldn't have to... although depends where you aim your load surely. However on the subject of masturbation, if you've fingered a girl always wash after. They fucking stink.

people still finger bang? like...that's all you do is finger bang, or you're fingering a bird while going down on her?

anyway, that smell is the smell of sex and sweet sweet butterscotch. if it's stank, you've got yerself a skank.

people still finger bang? like...that's all you do is finger bang, or you're fingering a bird while going down on her?

anyway, that smell is the smell of sex and sweet sweet butterscotch. if it's stank, you've got yerself a skank.

Even roses go mouldy.

• 11 months later...