You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Torres

Paco

1) Robinho would be cheap if they want to get rid

2) he's versatile, left, right or up front

3) he's 23 yrs old

4) he can score goals and provide assists, he's a decent player who's not shown his best form, he is not shite. 6 goals and 4 assists in 20 starts last year, 8 goals in 30 odd starts season before

5) he's no Ronaldo but if he was playing like Ronaldo he wouldnt be available, or possible :) and there's no one else really that is.

worth a go at a decent fee imo

could be a bargain and we all know Benitez likes a bargain ;)

If he wants a bargain we should take a punt on Saviola, who's on a free.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was around €27m, which is something like £20m isn't it?

fucking hell. if that's true, then for once in our lives we've managed to get a great deal. can't understand the negativity around robinho by the way - I don't think we'll sign him, but people saying he's 'shite' - jesus. he's a fuckin great little player, and who knows if he's suited to the prem until he gets here. it's the kind of signing where if it worked out, we'd be almost unstoppable in attack. add that to our midfield with a proper wide player, and a defence with a new left back & fuck me we've got a team.

Guest TK-421

I'm made up with this transfer. I haven't seem him play all that much but what I have seen I've liked, if I recall correctly he scored a great double in the Nou Camp once.

Personally I wanted us to sign David Villa this summer but Torres is just fine. The main thing is Rafa has got his man, and without having to sell first, if what is said about the Garcia deal being independent of this transfer is true.

Guest TK-421

I'm made up with this transfer. I haven't seem him play all that much but what I have seen I've liked, if I recall correctly he scored a great double in the Nou Camp once.

Personally I wanted us to sign David Villa this summer but Torres is just fine. The main thing is Rafa has got his man, and without having to sell first, if what is said about the Garcia deal being independent of this transfer is true.

1) Robinho would be cheap if they want to get rid

2) he's versatile, left, right or up front

3) he's 23 yrs old

4) he can score goals and provide assists, he's a decent player who's not shown his best form, he is not shite. 6 goals and 4 assists in 20 starts last year, 8 goals in 30 odd starts season before

5) he's no Ronaldo but if he was playing like Ronaldo he wouldnt be available, or possible :) and there's no one else really that is.

worth a go at a decent fee imo

could be a bargain and we all know Benitez likes a bargain ;)

He's still shite :tease:

"whenever ive seen him he's been shite"

well, that just means we get him cheaper

Real have no idea how to use him or develop him, they change coach's every friggin' year. he's only 23 and is a lot better than he has been showing, he is far from shite so stop coming with that crap Hamstrung. if you rate him on par with Mark Gonzalez or something then you're obviously deranged

"whenever ive seen him he's been shite"

well, that just means we get him cheaper

Real have no idea how to use him or develop him, they change coach's every friggin' year. he's only 23 and is a lot better than he has been showing, he is far from shite so stop coming with that crap Hamstrung. if you rate him on par with Mark Gonzalez or something then you're obviously deranged

Your argument for Robinho is compelling.

'cept he's shite.

The whole point-scoring, trying to make others look stupid thing.

Red Nick doesn't need anyone's help to make him look stupid, he does that all on his own.

Is he not allowed to change his mind? It does you, and the forum, no favours.

I don't know whether he's changed his mind or not, he hasn't commented on it. Not that I'm surprised.

Red Nick doesn't need anyone's help to make him look stupid, he does that all on his own.

I don't know whether he's changed his mind or not, he hasn't commented on it. Not that I'm surprised.

Who gives a flying fuck. Why are you even bringing it up?