You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The opening line of that cracks me up for no apparent reason "it was a good decision to bring him into WBA well done and good luck"

The startled head on the antynwa character when pb says 'you fat, ugly little cunt' on the video kills me every time

Aren't all the shit pubs on Lime Street being demolished? Only the Crown and the Vines are staying. The pubs themselves are brilliant buildings but populated by dodgy cunts

They are the only pubs on Lime street. X in the city is a lap dancing bar isn't it.

Apparently the penny farthing is only still standing as you can pop in buy your backy for the week dirt cheap and have a sly half in the process.Why else would anyone else go there?

You can buy loads of knock off stuff in there. People will ask you what you want and then go.and rob it from the shops. You then negotiate with them on how much you want to pay. Bit like a smack head version of bargain hunt mixed with supermarket sweep.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Yep been in there, not the roughest I've been in though.

Mate of mine described one of the strippers as a rougher eastern european looking Lisa Minelli. The strippers were about one step up from the brasses you can get on the street round there. Horrible.

I used to work on Caledonian Road when I first moved to London. Got took in there on my first day rough.

Loads of Prossies around that area. I used to get propositioned most days on my way to work around 7 am. One day I nearly got lynched by one of them. Got asked could she do anything for me and said no thanks. Then got asked a bit further along and another said do I want sex? I told her I didn't but that woman over there does! Chased me along the street calling me every name under the sun. Good times.

• Upvote 2

The Dominion on the Dock Road at the bottom of Bankhall was extremely dodgy. It was a glorified knocking shop, lots of desperate cunts of the boats - the strippers were so rough people used to turn their back.

I did once see a stripper in there remove an old guy's tie and proceed to stuff the whole thing where the sun did not shine, then removed it and presented it back to him in predictable fashion. One of the MDHC's finest then removed his shirt and asked her to put it on a 40 degree rinse. Very amusing.

Still laugh heartily at that story

• Upvote 2