You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Monarchy

Remmie

2 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

It was announced today  apparently because they wanted to shield the kids from the gossip while they were in school,  now they have finished for Easter it's been released. 

Fair enough, I'm no fan of the royals but I hope she makes a full and speedy recovery. 42 is no age, not that there is one to be dealing with this horrible disease.

6 minutes ago, Fugitive said:

That is shite.

Twitter never fails though, apparently it was due to the COVID vaccine.

Fucking ghouls. That Sarah Vine cunt is already preaching that Kate needs to forget her royal duties and focus on her health and family. Same walrus only weeks ago was lambasting them for not telling everyone as the public had a right to know. All of them will be hard-faced on poor Kate again now. The likes of Platell, Tominey, Levine etc they can all fuck right off. Horrible vultures make a living off royal scandal and gossip despite clearly knowing fuck all. 

Not really a fan of the royals but I hope she beats this vile disease.  I’ve seen too many people I know and love to succumb to it so I hope she crushes it. 

• Upvote 1

I have no time for the monarchy or anything associated with it but on a human level she's a young woman with a young family.

I wish her a speedy and complete recovery

It's just rankles me that very few of all those poor women who have been where she is more than likely got nowhere near the level of care she'll be receiving.

I don't begrudge her it at all, I just believe that everyone who needs it should get it, paid for in full by the taxpayer just like hers will be.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Just watched the interview then. Fucking hell gutted for anyone with that cunt disease. She didn’t look well. 

I feel like a right twat for joking along with all the shite. 

I hope (as I would any human being) she makes a full recovery. 

some light reading for you Stig.

Keep backtracking and hope nobody notices.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treason

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Rough for William, too. Doesn't matter how rich you are or whatever, having your dad and your wife go through that at the same time must be stressful as fuck.

Here's hoping they both make a full recovery.

I'm sure Rose will give him a good seeing to to help take his mind off things.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

@Bjornebye

Don't be worrying too much comrade.

The worst that can happen is that they reintroduce internment without trial, a Diplock court just for you and then straight to the Tower.

On the plus side, the whip round on here should get you a great statue and a decent plot in Milltown Cemetery.

Hahaha. To be fair that sounds reasonable