You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2006?

navbasi

So has 2006 been a good year for you?

Personally speaking, it's been one of the worst years I can remember. It started off shite and is ending shite, anything that could have gone wrong went wrong in 2006... Can't wait for 2007, hopefully it will be a much better year, defo can't be any worse!!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been a bumper year in the conveyancing market down here.

Personally it has been, I would say, a good year overall. An FA Cup win to celebrate, dear old Ma turning 60, a modest smattering of flange and a nice holiday. Plus I discovered TLW and blessed you all with my writing talents.

In 2007 I would like to nail the young South African lady I've been chasing for the last 2 months. If that happens, I'll be happy.

It's been a bumper year in the conveyancing market down here.

Personally it has been, I would say, a good year overall. An FA Cup win to celebrate, dear old Ma turning 60, a modest smattering of flange and a nice holiday. Plus I discovered TLW and blessed you all with my writing talents.

In 2007 I would like to nail the young South African lady I've been chasing for the last 2 months. If that happens, I'll be happy.

I hope you won't be speaking like that in front of your mother.

it just got even shittier than it already was for me, maybe getting kicked out of uni and have absolutely no idea what to do with my life.

anyone got any good career suggestions?

Go to a temp agency. Get a boring job that pays the rent. Go out and get pissed and party a lot. Your liver will tell you when it's time to get a career (I estimate around 36). By then you may have some idea as to what you're good at.

It's been a good year for me until about 6 weeks ago. Since then it's been shite.

What did you get kicked out for?

failing a couple of subjects because i didn't put any effort in and wasn't motivated, i only really enrolled because i didn't know what do do with myself and this way i wouldn't have to work a crappy job again.

I'm really screwed, i don't want responsibility yet i'm just 21 but i feel like an immature 21 i still feel 18 or 19.

Maybe i should do what Cath said and get a job that pays the bills until i figure out what i really want to do, the only bad thing now is i have a $5000 or so debt from uni :no

Do they put prozac in the water in Sweden? Just read your Christmas post. You are a happy bunny aren't you. But be honest are you really crying inside?

Nah. I absolutely love christmas me. Always have. Have had some crappy years when my missus was ill, so the last couple have been completely ace.

Its been a decent year, but I think the bad outweighs the good:

FA Cup,

Discovering TLW,

Turning 18.

No serious relationships,

Not been in a band for over a year (starting one again next week thank god),

Not been on holiday,

Flunking all my exams except the least important subject which I was dropping,

Having a migraine on my 18th night out and having to go home at 8pm.

Been a good year. Celebrated 9 years of happy marriage. Had our second child in July (we now have a girl - Abigail, 3 years, and a boy - Jacob, 5 months). Got to spend some time in Spain and America, two of our favourite countries to visit. We also had one or two ups and downs (wife's parents divorce, investment concerns etc.) but all that is part of life's rich tapestry. A good year, and looking forward to another.

Its been a decent year, but I think the bad outweighs the good:

FA Cup,

Discovering TLW,

Turning 18.

No serious relationships,

Not been in a band for over a year (starting one again next week thank god),

Not been on holiday,

Flunking all my exams except the least important subject which I was dropping,

Having a migraine on my 18th night out and having to go home at 8pm.

That made me laugh sorry.

18 and they are your reasons for a bad year.

Its all relative I suppose but "son, its gonna be alright" ;)

That made me laugh sorry.

18 and they are your reasons for a bad year.

Its all relative I suppose but "son, its gonna be alright" ;)

it made me laugh too as did your reply.. 2006 has been a great year for me..and after the last few years I really deserved it.. dont look back at dark skies look forward for sunshine..

Roll on 2007 - my glass is half full in 2006 and its my intention to ask for a top up!