You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2006?

navbasi

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm not sure if I should give in to the "nobody loves me" fishing for compliments line, but you are alright Gazelle even though you live in Aylesbury- forever in Milton Keynes' shadow.

Anyway thought you said someone was boffing you now

whats that got to do with redknight hating me? do you think i should arrange for him to get a bit of a pasting?

TK421 - lets go get pissed!!!!!

Hmmm not sure if I should give in to the "nobody loves me" fishing for compliments line, but you are alright Gazelle even though you live in Aylesbury- forever in Milton Keynes' shadow.

Anyway thought you said someone was boffing you now

I second the above, Gazelle. Your posts are funny and at 25 you should be skint and pissed so chill, girl

This thread is class! I think we should all chill out though and focus our energy towards hating someone worthwhile, Kelvin MacKenzie, Christiano Ronaldo, Gerry Adams, Margaret Thatcher, Russel Brand, Judy Finnegan. Lets make love not war, its Christmas!

Back to the original thread. 2006 has been a good year for Charley Knight. My business is booming, I'm enjoying my job, I learned to drive, bought a car and all that jazz. Making better money than I have before and am really starting to look at the future.

I also of course joined the TLW disfunctional familly, became a forum legend, met all you crazy cats and became TLW Fitness Consultant, a job I take very seriously.

Of course this year like everyone I have had a lot of downs but I have battled throgh them and am looking forward to 2007. My attitude is you learn as life goes on and you know everything you need to know when your on your death bed. So take all the good from 2007 and learn from the bad. All the best!

It's been a good year. Work's gone well (hopefully leading to a promotion and a decent rise from January) and nothing terrible has happened to anyone I care about. I'm constantly injured and I've lost a lot of fitness which pisses me off but my team is now a real pleasure to play for and when fit I'm enjoying the game almost as much as I ever have before.

I read Gazelle's post up there where she says Charley is nice to everyone...is she on crack?

It's been a good year. Work's gone well (hopefully leading to a promotion and a decent rise from January) and nothing terrible has happened to anyone I care about. I'm constantly injured and I've lost a lot of fitness which pisses me off but my team is now a real pleasure to play for and when fit I'm enjoying the game almost as much as I ever have before.

I read Gazelle's post up there where she says Charley is nice to everyone...is she on crack?

Yeah i did notice that - well he has been ok to me.. in comparison like.. (no crack today - i promise)

I wouldn't say I was nice to everyone, I'm a nice, reasonable guy who is nice to everyone until they piss me off. Apart from Rashid who did my head in from day one of joining this glorious forum.

I'm nice to you because I've heard you have a nice snatch! ;)

CharlieKnight is 'nice' thats like the kiss of death to any man.. Nice is like saying some blind date your going on has a good personality!! You know she is going to be a fat munter!! :whistle:

I'm absolutely loving this thread. Gazelle is really kicking ass in entertainment terms here. G'wan, luv, keep at it! I wish the ff was only this intersting. Cath's idea for the xmas party is sound. Lets all get pissed and post at the same time. I can buy beer for all in a vain effor to be popular!

I'm absolutely loving this thread. Gazelle is really kicking ass in entertainment terms here. G'wan, luv, keep at it! I wish the ff was only this intersting. Cath's idea for the xmas party is sound. Lets all get pissed and post at the same time. I can buy beer for all in a vain effor to be popular!

If, by kicking ass, you mean crying it in then you are correct.

not havig money to eat on a monday and i get paid £25 an hour..

im really drunk MH - dont judge me!

You don't live in Ipswich by any chance?

Stay in tonight!

Joking, you're all right.