You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Russell Brand

Thants

Russell Brand - Well?  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Russell Brand - Well?

• Surreal genius on speed?
    • Unfunny twat
    • Who's Russell Brand?

1 minute ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I think an issue here is God famously appeared in the burning Bush to destroy Sin and dispense grace,

whereas Brand appeared and dispensed Sin in a 16 year school girls Bush.

Slightly more foliage in Gods Bush.

Was the 16 year old called Grace? 

On 17/09/2023 at 16:33, Redder Lurtz said:

For years I've absolutely detested this loathsome piece of shit, since the second I became aware of his existence. Whilst I pity the unfortunate women he's allegedly wronged I hope every allegation is true. I hope the vile bastard goes to prison and receives the kind of treatment cunts like him generally get. 

Just a point on this- Do we not see rehabilitation for these types of crimes?

As in we now just want the guy to be shanked in prison?

He's clearly turned his life around in other areas do sex criminals (I am sure he will be one) not get that same chance?

On 18/09/2023 at 12:45, Megadrive Man said:

I think this whole thing is going to massively backfire on Channel four and the BBC.

Both were complicit in elevating Brand and turning a blind eye to his behaviour.

It wasn't like this was in the 70's and 80's either so you can make a case that it was a different time back then, it's all happened in the last ten to fifteen years.  

Whilst this has happened in the last 15yrs we as society in a lot of ways have evolved. 

With the emergence of Nuts and Zoo Magazines and the Lad culture it was thrown in my face as an adolescent  that this behaviour was the norm. The media lapped up the funny talking; ex smack head who could articulate beyond normal degrees of human communication and created a person that was allowed to go out shagging without consequences. 

Now I am not saying that the media should be responsible for any predatory behaviour but they have a lot to answer for in this culture. 

On 20/09/2023 at 00:27, Red Shift said:

The thing about necrophilia, is that one is more likely to get what one wants, and the victim can’t fight back.

Is this from experience?

On 20/09/2023 at 14:16, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I think I went to Maccies for my 15th, I'll be honest it didn't appear sex related until I got locked in the fridge.

Now we know why BoJo got locked in that fridge. Nadine was hiding behind the brussels wasnt she?

23 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Looks like someone we know.

This reference was incredibly clever and didnt get the accolades it deserved.  

• Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, Fowlers God said:

Just a point on this- Do we not see rehabilitation for these types of crimes?

As in we now just want the guy to be shanked in prison?

He's clearly turned his life around in other areas do sex criminals (I am sure he will be one) not get that same chance?

How can he be rehabilitated when he's not yet been convicted and paid his debt to society.

another thing I cant get my head around is that this was a man who was literally named shagger of the year,made jokes about making women gag on his cock,but had a never ending supply of women only happy to sleep with him and would then complain because he didnt want to settle down.

43 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

There's no rehabilitation for sex related stuff, in modern fame culture or outside. 

I meant more into being rehabilitated and no longer offending. But yes I agree Cancel culture will not allow that - Whether that is something I agree with or not. 

But one thing that annoys me about cancel culture is that its normally the 'left' that vilifies the person and wants them sacked; wives leave them; sent down etc. 

Yet if  Ordinary Joe down the road has a prodigal son story the same 'left' would congratulate him and hail him as a hero.

It makes no sense to me. 

25 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

TBF any felony is on record forever but yea, sex fellas are tracked for the rest of their lives.

I mean in public opinion really. Me mum used to go to church and there was an ex bank robber there who was treated like a rockstar, you wouldn't get that with a sex pest. Same on telly etc. Half the house of Lords have been done for fraud but they're classed as lovable rogues. 

5 minutes ago, Fowlers God said:

I meant more into being rehabilitated and no longer offending. But yes I agree Cancel culture will not allow that - Whether that is something I agree with or not. 

But one thing that annoys me about cancel culture is that its normally the 'left' that vilifies the person and wants them sacked; wives leave them; sent down etc. 

Yet if  Ordinary Joe down the road has a prodigal son story the same 'left' would congratulate him and hail him as a hero.

It makes no sense to me. 

probably beacuse it doesnt happen

40 minutes ago, Fowlers God said:

It makes no sense to me. 

I've read this post three times, and I'd have to agree.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Arniepie said:

another thing I cant get my head around is that this was a man who was literally named shagger of the year,made jokes about making women gag on his cock,but had a never ending supply of women only happy to sleep with him and would then complain because he didnt want to settle down.

More fun in the chase, as any top shagger would know. 

1 hour ago, Fowlers God said:

What people dont turn their lives around?

Alright Pete Burns 

1 hour ago, Arniepie said:

i dont get why the "the left" would treat them any differently

gb news are forever calling for someone to be cancelled  

Unless it's one of their own the cunts. 

• Like 1

People are prosecuted for historical abuse cases every day. Many enjoy happy family, crime-free lives now. It doesn’t stop them being prosecuted for past allegations. ‘Cancel culture’ doesn’t come into it. 

‘Cancel culture’ is another nonsense term like woke. Nobody gets cancelled, people just choose not to associate themselves with the person because of their behaviour. They may not have access to all the platforms they have previously, but they still have platforms they can use - more so now than ever before. Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, or just run your own website. Truth Social will welcome you with open arms. and there’s a whole audience to ask to pay for your content.

When Profumo lied about an affair with Christine Keeler and was found out, nobody used the word cancel when he was finished as an MP. People didn’t want to associate with him because they felt he was immoral. It was seen as the right thing to do. Nowadays we’d have people on social media saying he’d been cancelled.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 14