You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Just now, Lee909 said:

He seems a bit of a front runner as a player. I've not watch loads of him but with his attitude not someone I see stepping up when things are shit

I read he got injured a couple of months ago and has been average since then. Also, Ancelotti has moved him back in midfield (this is what I read, I have no idea if it's true). 

People need to stop with the ifs, buts and maybes - City may or may not win the league, they may or may not have a better chance if they go out tonight.

But fuck me, I don't want them picking up another European Cup. Get them out! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

1 minute ago, johnsusername said:

People need to stop with the ifs, buts and maybes - City may or may not win the league, they may or may not have a better chance if they go out tonight.

This

We have seen ourselves that playing Sun-Weds-Sun can get you on a run, when result after result just builds momentum as much as tire you out

• Upvote 1

Just now, Lee909 said:

More diving from Arsenal and nearly leads to a Bayern goal on counter

Arsenal don’t dive. They tactically fall over.

4 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Agreed, I really dont understand this we want them to go through stuff for either side really but especially City, it would have been two extra games played in England for both sides. Id much rather not see the oil cheats walk to another CL a second season in a row.

Also Arsenal players really are pricks, absolutely screaming at the ref when panda eyes blatently fouled at someone, thankfully he was too cowardly to hand out double yellows.

10 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

You need to stop acting like Man City not winning the CL is more important than us winning the league. As do the quims that agree with you. 
And calling them City. 

• Upvote 1

Hahaha well deserved that the serial losers Arsenal got knocked out once again n the CL.

One semi and one final is all they have to show for since 1990.

There was only one outcome tonight. 

IMG_0616.jpeg

IMG_0617.jpeg

IMG_0618.jpeg

3 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

You need to stop acting like Man City not winning the CL is more important than us winning the league. As do the quims that agree with you. 
And calling them City. 

Fuck them. I wouldn't want them to win a fucking raffle, let alone another European Cup. Fucking cheating shitcunt bastards. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Code said:

Hahaha well deserved that the serial losers Arsenal got knocked out once again n the CL.

One semi and one final is all they have to show for since 1990.

There was only one outcome tonight. 

IMG_0616.jpeg

IMG_0617.jpeg

IMG_0618.jpeg

Huge result for the plucky 6 time winners against the mighty no mark bed shitters.

• Upvote 1