You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

12 Nov, 15:00 Liverpool Vs. Southampton

Lee909

6 minutes ago, Red_or_Dead said:

Ha, I'll look for someone dressed as Scott of the Antarctic carrying the Daily Telegraph under his arm tomorrow outside then @dockers_strike!

Bertie Mee said to Bill Shankly

Have you heard of the Northbank Highbury

Shanks said no I don't think so

But I've seen Dockers Strike outside the ground trying to cause some Aggro 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Righto, you must be one of these who have loads of blubber to insulate themselves and stand in the ground shirtless throughout the game. 15 degrees aint 'balmy' especially with a northerly wind behind it.

He takes his shirt off and sings about being in the balmy army.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Shadow boxing to keep warm. Running up those steps on the Main Stand like Rocky Balboa. 

I scored the first fight 120-108, Ratcatcher.

He had a real solid look about him, clearly put the work in in the gymnasium and fancied the job.

6 minutes ago, Crazy Dave said:

Shame about Konate. Not as confident about the 3 points any longer.

Curtis Jones is a massive sick note. Goes under the radar at times because of Naby. 

Pleased to see Doak on the bench. 

Correct about Curtis Jones. Do we even know what is wrong with him this time?

Konate missing is a massive blow. Gomez is nowhere near the same level, especially in a match like this. His pace will probably be useful, but his passing and decision making isn’t good enough in games we dominate. Short range passing and errors at the back is one problem, but even more important is the long crossfield passes we need to open tema like this up. Gomez is poor at those.

Konates injury feels like a 'World Cup around the corner, im not risking my spot at the competition' type of minor knock(think we will see plenty of this from players this weekend).

Anyway, should be more than enough talent in this squad to beat Southampton at home despite the knocks/personal issues and sick notes.

• Upvote 1