You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City (H) Premier League 16/10/22 - 16:30

Bjornebye

1 of the most biased refereeing performances I've seen in a long time. He's a disgrace. And I hope jota is just cramp but it doesn't look good. We can't even 100% enjoy it after that and that CUNT ref.

I'm fuming and delighted in equal measure. 

Great heart and game intelligence for once

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

One of the best results in our recent history - there may have been bigger ones in terms of winning trophies and that - but in terms of where we are today and how this season has gone and what it could do for us and our confidence - massive.....especially given the defensive options we were without.

An absolutely brilliant result.

Called at half time by someone too.....

• Upvote 3

Just now, niallers said:

1 of the most biased refereeing performances I've seen in a long time. He's a disgrace. And I hope jota is just cramp but it doesn't look good. We can't even 100% enjoy it after that and that CUNT ref.

I'm fuming and delighted in equal measure. 

Great heart and game intelligence for once

The Arse one was worse.  At least VAR got it right today unlike last week.

I'm actually amazed how well we stopped them from getting chances after what we've been like defending. Got pretty nervous at the end too. Of course it has to go to around 100 mins to help with that. Hope Jota isn't too badly injured as well, there was no need for stoppage time going to that amount considering it was almost over when Jota went down either.

Anyway we beat the oil club and somehow kept a clean sheet too, even with Milner starting in defence (I like him like most others but him starting here gave me an edgy feeling.)

Awesome result.

Sky can get to fuck with this backs to the wall narrative. We had the better chances by far and should have gotten the second. And there's no controversy on the disallowed goal either. Clear foul. 

The only controversy should be the performance of Anthony Taylor. A disgrace. 

• Upvote 5