You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liz fucking Truss then.....

Bjornebye

2 hours ago, TD_LFC said:

#StarmerOut trending just before the announcement.

Bots (and Gnasher) assemble.

Hmm I've never called for Starmer to go but no matter what the shills on here may say I believe its not beyond reason for a politician to have his policies (or lack of them) scrutinised.

Example, I'd rather the leader of the Labour Party draw a line in the stand and commit to the  renationalisation of water so our rivers and coastlines will no longer be pumped with shit.

Shocking i know.

40 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

It’s like they’ve got a leader who, from here on in, isn’t allowed to speak, make decisions, or be seen in public without being on the tightest of leashes. 

My analysis of the current situation is as follows…

She’s toast. 

I wonder how they'll keep her off PMQs this week - you'd say there'd be a quick visit to Ukraine, but that seems unlikely with bombs flying about. 

• Upvote 1

So basically what's happened, it would seem, is that Truss and Kwarteng, thick as fuck and ambitious cunts that they are, were wined and dined by hedge fund fucks who told them what to do, knew what the fallout would be - have made money out of it  - and have ruined their two careers, the Tory Party and the British economy in the process?

1 hour ago, bossy said:

I hope Nick Clegg is happy sitting on his smug arse at Facebook seeing the consequences of his bumming by Cameron, the fucking twat. 

I took a shit this morning and Nick Clegg still hasn't been round to flush the toilet. The cunt.

• Upvote 1