You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool Crime

Bjornebye

35 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Just got back from York funnily enough. Beautiful place. The shambles shopping area is lovely. Not a “lad” to be heard anywhere.

Yeah, until you get out of the tourist areas then it's as shite as anywhere else in the country, with massive drug, poverty and violence issues. 

Everyone involved in the shooting here needs hanging...

The gunman, with zero regard for the safety of those inside, chased his target to the family home and managed to get his hand through the door, firing a shot. The bullet hit Cheryl in the arm and then struck little Olivia, who was standing directly behind her mum by a staircase. Even then, the gunman carried on his attack with twisted determination.

DCS Kameen said: "Despite those horrific circumstances, the attacker has continued the assault, and has continued to try and gain entry to the property. In doing so he has fired two further shots at the 35-year-old man who at this point is inside Cheryl and Olivia's home address. The attacker has then left the front door and has made off on foot."

The media were told a dark coloured Audi car arrived on scene and collected the injured 35-year-old man, leaving the dying Olivia and her wounded mum to their fates, before speeding him to hospital. That vehicle has since been seized.

Skinny, short arse runt. Aren't they all?

For unknown reasons, they were being trailed by a slim man, standing at around 5ft 7ins, with murderous intentions. He was wearing a black padded jacket, a black balaclava with a peak, dark pants and black gloves and carrying a handgun.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, johnsusername said:

Everyone involved in the shooting here needs hanging...

The gunman, with zero regard for the safety of those inside, chased his target to the family home and managed to get his hand through the door, firing a shot. The bullet hit Cheryl in the arm and then struck little Olivia, who was standing directly behind her mum by a staircase. Even then, the gunman carried on his attack with twisted determination.

DCS Kameen said: "Despite those horrific circumstances, the attacker has continued the assault, and has continued to try and gain entry to the property. In doing so he has fired two further shots at the 35-year-old man who at this point is inside Cheryl and Olivia's home address. The attacker has then left the front door and has made off on foot."

The media were told a dark coloured Audi car arrived on scene and collected the injured 35-year-old man, leaving the dying Olivia and her wounded mum to their fates, before speeding him to hospital. That vehicle has since been seized.

So so fucking sad to read.

The fucking vermin roaming our streets - scum, absolute fucking scum.

1 hour ago, Arniepie said:

Depends where you go

Considering there is a pub on almost every 5 yards its not really a surprise.

Mathew is like a zoo

Up by the bombed out church is sound.

Round concert square area seems to be the worst.

I don't think town is a problem really - well aside from fact it is chocker with tourists and people from places outside of city looking for a big night out every weekend and of course being a magnet for hen and stag do's and all the problems that causes......but that is not IMHO all that bad.

The real issues are on the estates and in and around the estate ale houses.

I remember a few years back going to meet an old mate on a visit back at the oak on muirhead - it was fucking carnage - thing was overrun by feral rats and there was some long standing score being settled - couldn't get away quick enough.

Those sort of places are where these rats hole up, and also where the worst dregs can be found doing the shite they do.....the fucking scrambler bikes, the rats in all the hooded gear etc etc.

There needs to be a real crackdown on organised crime. It seems that when criminal 'gangs' get put away it's the low level nobodies because they're the low hanging fruit.

We need some kind of British FBI, and I don't mean the national crime squad or whatever they're called, we need a civil service-based organisation that's comprised of top people who're insulated from the police and police culture. 

We also need some kind of RICO act where you can scoop up people just for being associated with the gang, even if they themselves aren't connected to a specific crime. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Strontium said:

Unfortunately if you criminalise an entire market, criminals will take over that market, and you get tragedies like these.

We could end drug crime overnight, but nobody will do it.

I'm sure that victory in the drug war is just around the corner. It's only been about 100 years of prohibition, you can't expect results immediately.

10 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

There needs to be a real crackdown on organised crime. It seems that when criminal 'gangs' get put away it's the low level nobodies because they're the low hanging fruit.

We need some kind of British FBI, and I don't mean the national crime squad or whatever they're called, we need a civil service-based organisation that's comprised of top people who're insulated from the police and police culture. 

We also need some kind of RICO act where you can scoop up people just for being associated with the gang, even if they themselves aren't connected to a specific crime. 

The problem is there's so much money to be made.

It's like whackamole. They can shut one crime gang down, but because crime/drugs are so lucrative another one will take it's place.

I have no idea what the answer is but perhaps making the punishment fit the crime might be a start.

Harsher sentences with no early release for example, but even that probably wouldn't have much effect because these people just don't give a fuck.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, John102 said:

What are peoples view on the parents here? Im not having a go necessarily but if this would have happened in my street as a kid, my mum would have had me locked in the back garden until they were all gone.

We wouldn't have been let out of the house. Unfortunately you're not even safe there.

8 minutes ago, John102 said:

What are peoples view on the parents here? Im not having a go necessarily but if this would have happened in my street as a kid, my mum would have had me locked in the back garden until they were all gone.

I don't think the mum had any idea or enough time to react. She just heard a commotion and opened her door, next thing one cunt ran in her house while getting chased by another cunt who had a gun. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

I don't think the mum had any idea or enough time to react. She just heard a commotion and opened her door, next thing one cunt ran in her house while getting chased by another cunt who had a gun. 

Oh no, i dont mean her, as you say she just opened her door. I mean the parents of these kids letting them out on the street whilst forensics are out there looking like spacemen.

Just now, John102 said:

Oh no, i dont mean her, as you say she just opened her door. I mean the parents of these kids letting them out on the street whilst forensics are out there looking like spacemen.

Aaah sorry mate. Yeah you wouldn't have them anywhere near it all. 

47 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

The problem is there's so much money to be made.

It's like whackamole. They can shut one crime gang down, but because crime/drugs are so lucrative another one will take it's place.

I have no idea what the answer is but perhaps making the punishment fit the crime might be a start.

Harsher sentences with no early release for example, but even that probably wouldn't have much effect because these people just don't give a fuck.

Like you say there is that much dough to be made ,is it any wonder kids get sucked into it?

I remember some lad saying he knew these lads who were grafting and they would make that much money they would buy a £500 top wear it once and never wear it again.

And while there is that old adage of where there is drugs there is money, and where there is money there is violence,I remember reading that Curtis Warren book and apparently he was fuming when the gun wars started as it stopped him making money.

The only solution I can see is legalisation.Like that fella says in we own this city when talking about the war on drugs,when you go to war against your own people ,something is badly wrong

25 minutes ago, DJLJ said:

Doesn’t say anything about it being related that I can see? Just one fella saying it’s something that happens similar to what the they talk about in that thread unless I’m missing something? 

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Agree. It's out of hand now, not just Liverpool but across the country, these people have become untouchable.