Quantcast
Man City (H) - Premier League - 7/2/21 - 16:30 - Page 16 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Man City (H) - Premier League - 7/2/21 - 16:30

I don't know whether it's a confidence issue, the obvious loss of all our centre halves or what, but our midfield seems to be full of players that just slow the game down, nothing is forced, it's all nice and neat, but rarely a ball forward, I'm sick to my teeth if looking at thiago, gini and whoever else putting their foot on the ball to allow the opposition regroup so we can pass it sideways some more. 

It's actually pathetic

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

We are just horrendously shite with our midfield at the back. Might as well go for it now. Put henderson and fab back in the middle and bring on some defenders. 

Yep. No bite, which slows the entire team down. I fear we’ll get a ridiculous midfielder for midfielder sub with about twenty minutes to go instead though.

2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Mane missed a sitter. City had no shots on target in the first half.

They're not the team 10 points behind and surrendering the title with a whimper.

1 minute ago, chrisbonnie said:

I don't know whether it's a coincidence issue, the obvious loss of all our centre halves or what, but our midfield seems to be full of players that just slow the game down, nothing is forced, it's all nice and neat, but rarely a ball forward, I'm sick to my teeth if looking at thiago, gini and whoever else putting their foot on the ball to allow the opposition regroup so we can pass it sideways some more. 

It's actually pathetic

And the pointing, don't forget the pointing.