Quantcast
Man Utd (H) Premier League - 19/1/20 - Page 15 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bjornebye

Man Utd (H) Premier League - 19/1/20

7 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Roma want him in loan with option to buy in the summer. Thought it was nonsense but could be happening

No loans to those cheapskates.

Sell for a profit if you must but I’d be sad to see him go. He hasn’t had a decent run but has played well.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Baltar said:

Can't make heads nor tails of their formation, some weird stuff going on that only that managerial genius Ole understands. Doesn't matter, unless we play shit we're going to beat them regardless of their lineup or tactics. They are fucking shit.

Flat back 9

1 minute ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

Assume nothing negative happened with any buses?

Check GOT, they'll have anything written up already

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

EOoi1XpWkAAhoL6?format=jpg&name=large

Not a fan tbh.

As for the match, fucking hell I so much want us to give them a proper hiding. Fingers crossed, Mo and Bobby score the first chances they get.

We've now only ourselves to keep us honest. Having a team chasing us was helpful and I hope we don't have any complacency setting in and I don't think we will let any.

One game at a time and we'll be golden

Hope for a big game from oxocube today.   With them packing the defence, too many crosses, plays into that fucking donkeys hand.   

2 minutes ago, Captain said:

Not a fan tbh.

As for the match, fucking hell I so much want us to give them a proper hiding. Fingers crossed, Mo and Bobby score the first chances they get.

Only got it off twitter its not mine. 

Just now, Grinch said:

Hope for a big game from oxocube today.   With them packing the defence, too many crosses, plays into that fucking donkeys hand.   

Nah 

Looks like it will be similar to the Spurs match. Loads of possession, opposition doubling up on one wing with two full backs and only looking to exist on the counter. 

I doubt we'll cunt them. Too defensive a shape. But we have to control it, show patience and be clinical. 

• Upvote 1