You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Snip

Fowlers God

I'm going in for it soon. However the missus has recently said she thinks she's dried up and is no longer ovaluating. Just my luck to get it done when there was no need.

A few days off work taking it easy for sure. Nutters who go straight back.

Get the gym you fat fuck 

I had mine done in June and it was a complete horror show. It killed while it was going on and then gradually got worse over the next few days. Lowest point was an extreme burning itch due to an allergic reaction to the antiseptic they splash all over your balls. The itch was murderous and I couldn’t even scratch because it was still all swollen and sore down there. Avoid.

• Upvote 1

I had mine done in June and it was a complete horror show. It killed while it was going on and then gradually got worse over the next few days. Lowest point was an extreme burning itch due to an allergic reaction to the antiseptic they splash all over your balls. The itch was murderous and I couldn’t even scratch because it was still all swollen and sore down there. Avoid.

And how are you now, Geoff?

I have a 3 year gap between each of my 3 kids (which has been a pain in the arse in past few years with an 18th and a 21st within weeks of each other!!). So when the youngest was born went straight to the docs to get sorted. Was 28 at the time, said he wouldn't normally refer someone that young but he did.

Went in one Sunday afternoon to Fazakerly hospital, was home two hours later. Slight issue with needing extra anaesthetic but overall, wasn't as bad an experience as I had been expecting.

Took the Monday off as a precaution but was back in work on the Tuesday and have now been happily firing blanks for 19 years!

Had it done about 5 years ago now.

If all went well, nice looking female do and the procedure was over in twenty minutes or so.

I did get a few pains in the testicles about four months after but that stopped after a couple of weeks and no problems since.

Before you can have sex again without protection, I was told that I had to jerk off 35 times then get my sperm count tested before getting the green light.

No more kids. Phew.