You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Valentines Day

Bjornebye

My wife doesn't want anything for Valentine's day. Then she looks on Facebook for the 150th time in an hour and points out somebody whose taken a photo of a bunch of flowers and silently shows me the picture. It's finally dawned on her that I've bought her fuck all (apart from a pizza for tonight, suave) and she's got a right face on. Tempted to point out that while shes been on maternity ive bought her all kinds including a brand new car (i was looking for a new car and settled for a used one to get her a new one), cushions (tip for the kids, women can't get enough of cushions) and a ironing board cover (practical).

She's bought me nothing either coincidentally.

• Upvote 2

I worry about you Lifey, you may fold under questioning.

She woke covered in rose petals, with smoked salmon and scrambled eggs and a bottle of prosecco at 8 this morning.

She had a card from not on the high street, a bottle of D&G The One, 3 dozen roses and a Dylon Thomas love letters book. The Welsh love that shit.

She also had some underwear from ann summers for me and a £127 vibrator you can download an app for and I can control from Dubai whilst we Skype.

We've another few bottles of fizz, a magnum of champagne and I'm cooking this evening.

Salmon, prawn, crab and lobster roulade and then trout with scallops for main.

I've had anal 3 times and 2 long blowjobs. I'm now led in bed watching the unmentionable with a glass of fizz, a smile and she's giving me a foot massage. Life is pretty fucking good.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

My wife doesn't want anything for Valentine's day. Then she looks on Facebook for the 150th time in an hour and points out somebody whose taken a photo of a bunch of flowers and silently shows me the picture. It's finally dawned on her that I've bought her fuck all (apart from a pizza for tonight, suave) and she's got a right face on. Tempted to point out that while shes been on maternity ive bought her all kinds including a brand new car (i was looking for a new car and settled for a used one to get her a new one), cushions (tip for the kids, women can't get enough of cushions) and a ironing board cover (practical).

She's bought me nothing either coincidentally.

Fucking well remind her

When I bought my card today the assistant asked if I wanted some heart shaped confetti to sprinkle in the envelope. I just sighed.

That is taking rinsing you to whole new levels.  You've just paid about £8 for a piece of folded paper and they're trying to get you to shell out on scraps of tissue paper, never satisfied are they?

She woke covered in rose petals, with smoked salmon and scrambled eggs and a bottle of prosecco at 8 this morning.

She had a card from not on the high street, a bottle of D&G The One, 3 dozen roses and a Dylon Thomas love letters book. The Welsh love that shit.

She also had some underwear from ann summers for me and a £127 vibrator you can download an app for and I can control from Dubai whilst we Skype.

We've another few bottles of fizz, a magnum of champagne and I'm cooking this evening.

Salmon, prawn, crab and lobster roulade and then trout with scallops for main.

I've had anal 3 times and 2 long blowjobs. I'm now led in bed watching the unmentionable with a glass of fizz, a smile and she's giving me a foot massage. Life is pretty fucking good.

Awooga.

Fixed.

• Upvote 1