You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

streams - 28/10

gkmacca

The American commentary on the stream from NV is brilliant.

Surely they're taking the piss.

At the start of the game he said "liverpool are on the verge of something special here" in relation to our form this season. He was great for the first half, never heard someone compliment us so much, for doing so little. 

At the start of the game he said "liverpool are on the verge of something special here" in relation to our form this season. He was great for the first half, never heard someone compliment us so much, for doing so little. 

"A swansong for Swansea" was one of my faves.

that american did my head in, i have been listening to spottily all through the 2nd half watching the screen buffer like fuck. 

current track - pearl jam - alive

Son, he said, have I got a little story for you...last minute win for the Liverbird redstockings.  Hoo-haa!

At the doorstep - a few yards out

Top of the box - just outside the box

A tower of power - Ashley Williams

Some corkers to be fair.

On one of the old Dennis Pennis videos Kaye put out he did a little sketch taking off Yank commentators; "bee bobba boona I'm gonna, soccer, it to ya" and the like, and at times tonight the guy sounded more of a pastiche than that.  Just gutted I can't remember more of them - nice one for the above!