You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rate the last TV Show you watched

Guest Numero Veinticinco

2 hours ago, Red74 said:

Its that time of the week where I’ve been given the order to find something decent to watch just so she can say no to everything I suggest again.

Keep hearing the advert for this only murders in the building on the radio. Is it worth a watch or is it going to lead to another argument where I have to hear that I pick terrible things to watch followed by my reply of well why don’t you fucking pick something for a change leading to an early Friday night. 

It is a lovely watch.

Series 3 is the weakest though

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Arniepie said:

Top boy series 5

Definitely rushed for some reason.

6 episodes when they could easily have had 2 more.

Still one of the best and underrated british drama from the last 10 years.

9/10

It’s 6-7/10 at best. It’s been absolutely ludicrous in parts and the earlier seasons piss all over it. An absolute letdown. 

42 minutes ago, Baresi said:

It’s 6-7/10 at best. It’s been absolutely ludicrous in parts and the earlier seasons piss all over it. An absolute letdown. 

Just finished it, so revised score is - 5/10. 

how the fuck they fucked up one of the best British tv shows, I have no idea. However, they managed to achieve it. 

The Expanse

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3230854/?ref_=ext_shr_lnk

Started this recently and am

nearly through first two series. 

Originally a SFY Channel production, they cancelled it after 3 series but Amazon picked it up to complete 6 series. 

Really enjoying it. Story races along and it’s got the mix of political and military worlds. 

Solid 7.5/10 

I watched 3 or 4 episodes of "Alone" which is a lot better than I thought it would be. 10 brits dropped in the Canadian wilds, miles apart from each other with zero support and just a camera each. 

Stumbled across the Aussie one. Filmed in Western Tasmania. Proper "hard man" aussies.  Night 1: It rained. Two of them fucked off home in the morning. Laughable. Good fun watching crybaby aussies though. 

17 hours ago, Redder Lurtz said:

I watched 3 or 4 episodes of "Alone" which is a lot better than I thought it would be. 10 brits dropped in the Canadian wilds, miles apart from each other with zero support and just a camera each. 

Stumbled across the Aussie one. Filmed in Western Tasmania. Proper "hard man" aussies.  Night 1: It rained. Two of them fucked off home in the morning. Laughable. Good fun watching crybaby aussies though. 

The Yank and Canada ones a far better.

Laura Kuennsberg: State of Chaos. BCC 2, tonight and the next 2 weeks. 

Eyeopening, comical, tragic bewildering and oh so disheartening - from 2016, onwards the collapse of the countries once world renowned political democracy and stability. All brought to its knees by bitter infighting, oneupmanship, bullying and gerrymandering. They even managed to make the Royal family look stupid, which considering their recent run of events, would have took some doing.

Episode 1 of 3. Worth a watch if for nothing more to let it sink in how even more disorganised the Labour Party must be, to have allowed this lot to stay in power.

On Laura, there are times its an oh yes, then from a slightly different angle, it’s naaah love, you look like a warning poster to not go near crystal meth. 

13 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Top Boy final season. 7/10. Not as good as the earlier series but still good. Decent enough ending. 

8.5/10 overall for the whole thing. Brilliant tv. 

The last season is absolute crap.

To be honest, top boy was class on Channel 4 but slowly went down once "Summerhouse" came into it but the last season was so rushed it was unbelievable. No idea why they had to rush it? 

Stanley Tucci Searching for Italy

2 series on iPlayer 

Really well put together and watchable. If you like your scran even more so. Some decent nods to history, too. 

First episode is Naples, and my favourite so far is the Bologna episode. He visits the regions outside the cities. Each episode is standalone so you can jump in wherever you like. 

8 we taught the world how to eat out of 10 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Top Boy , It's one of my favourite tv shows but I didn't enjoy this final season, no spoilers so won't say a lot but it was too short, too rushed, too forced, Jamie was a big loss , not enough engaging characters, 

5/10.

I agree, could have got a few more scenes out of young Steph goosing at least. 

xxx spoilers xxx

I also haven't timed it but i reckon Dushane and Shelley went from dropping 2 million down on a beauty empire to ending their relationship in about 25 mins of screen time.

10 minutes ago, John102 said:

I agree, could have got a few more scenes out of young Steph goosing at least. 

xxx spoilers xxx

I also haven't timed it but i reckon Dushane and Shelley went from dropping 2 million down on a beauty empire to ending their relationship in about 25 mins of screen time.

Shelley was a dreadful character, you're either a good person or you're not make your mind up.

1 hour ago, Welsh said:

To be honest, top boy was class on Channel 4 but slowly went down once "Summerhouse" came into it but the last season was so rushed it was unbelievable. No idea why they had to rush it? 

It’s far from crap but it doesn’t stand up to the rest. Actually the last series wasn’t all that amazing in hindsight. First few we’re brilliant. 

1 hour ago, Welsh said:

do you mean the develepment of summerhouse?