You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The unpopular opinion thread 2014 - amnesty applies.

Kevin D

Basically, you post things you happen to think, but that you're not usually too keen to broadcast on the rest of the forum, without the threat of reprisal, judgement or tarring. Just to clarify, breaking of amnesty is, according to the GF constitution, a very serious crime and will be dealt with the fury of God's own thunder.

I still think Johnson is quality.

I think letting Spearing and Shelvey go was a mistake.

I don't like having Dalglish as a non-executive director. It seems largely symbolic and totally beneath him.

I don't rate Kolo Toure.

Over to you.

Johnson doesnt give a shite and should be fucked off.

Sterling goes missing, when he isnt losing the ball that is.

Henderson plays some amazing balls, but then ruins it by playing some utter shite back passes/hospital passes/stands back and expects others to get involved instead of him stuff.

Cissokho is fucking shit

Coutinho has lost his mojo?????? that, or his mrs has stopped blowing him, fuck knows.

BR needs to stop using the team as a point maker to the owners, and start trying to win every game no matter what.

SG as a holding midfielder? come on BR he is 33 going on 34, he isnt dead ffs, we look a lot better when he has the run to play (HIS) game, rather than being stiffled in a role he was never born to do.

My opinions only, dont shoot me for being honest.

PS 

Happy birthday to Peter Beardsley today.

MOGLET you can put most of that in the match thread.

Heres one...

Been thinking recently that Gerrard getting a career ending injury wouldn't be a bad thing, the Spurs midfield template is the future for us and hes not part of it.

Shithouse thinking i know but this is the place for it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Heres one...

Been thinking recently that Gerrard getting a career ending injury wouldn't be a bad thing, the Spurs midfield template is the future for us and hes not part of it.

Certainly was a few weeks back. 

Heres one...

Fuck off you twat. That's not shithouse, that's pure cuntery.

Johnson having a career-ending injury would at least get us the insurance on the rest of his ludicrous contract.

Also, it would stop people on here looking ridiculous for suggesting that 'leading European clubs' (their term, not mine) might have some use for an 30-year-old English defender who barely tolerates having to do anything like 'defending'.

Fuck off you twat. That's not shithouse, that's pure cuntery.

Its an amnesty thread no?

Gerrard is and will continue to hold the club back as long as hes getting picked week in week out.

Gerrard has earned his money and secured his legacy as one of our greatest, we now need to move on from him.

Not as if i wished it on him either. try and comprehend what you are reading, i know its a struggle for some but try.

Its an amnesty thread no?

Gerrard is and will continue to hold the club back as long as hes getting picked week in week out.

Gerrard has earned his money and secured his legacy as one of our greatest, we now need to move on from him.

Not as if i wished it on him either. try and comprehend what you are reading, i know its a struggle for some but try.

So if -as you say- he cemented his legacy as one of, if not , the greatest ever to don our shirt, he deserves to has his leg snapped, or his cruciate to break just because he's been poor recently, then I'm sorry. 

Amnesty or not, you're still a cunt.

Try that.

Couldn't give the slightest fuck what some tit on the internet thinks of me.

Get your knickers in a twist all you like but anyone with with a clue about the game knows we are better off without Gerrard in the team, the team will never reach its full potential under Rodgers with Gerrard getting a free pass in it, never.

Also poor recently? why do you presume i think that? he been below par for years, and where in the holey fuck is this deserves his leg broken/cruicate snapped coming from?

Deserves a leg broken? thats mental, you are a bit simple arn't you? a blithering irrational retard who can't comprehend a simply written post, actually 2 posts.

• Upvote 2

That Adam Johnson really showing what he can do... :) :) :)

I reviewed the constitution and it was a little grey in this area. However, because you were explicitly negged for the smiley, then I don't think Amnesty has been violated. That said, you were operating under protection, so I will reimburse whatever negging you receive. 

1. I would look for replacements for our entire midfield except Henderson and Coutinho. Gerrard to be a sub.

2. I still don't think Sterling has it in him to be a truly top player.

3. The fact that we need Joe Allen to add steel to our midfield says more about the shit midfield we have than Joe Allen, who is massively overrated by many on here.

Gerrard has seriously become the scape goat. To his standard he hasn't been the gerrard we know but just look at the second half yesterday if Lucas or Allen had made some of those passes actually opening up villa and creating a threat people would be ripping their cocks off and talking about it saying doubters are all twats. I don't think gerrard should play deep but anybody who thinks that first half was about gerrard and just replacing him with Lucas would of solved it hasn't a clue. We were a man short.