You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Luis Suarez: The little magician

WhiskeyJar

• 1 month later...

Well, yeah, I did. Through its implication, reality is dictated by logic.

Using a complex algorithm, I conclude that if we (Liverpool) are offered something approaching a 9 figure sum for Suarez, we (Liverpool) will accept it.

And if that doesn't answer the question, I really don't fucking understand it.

• Upvote 2

lets just hope for the rest of the w/cup  he stays injury free, as he is a bit susceptible at the mo' and the hard men will be after his weak spot, well if nothing else, we lpool fans have still got him to watch as a consolation, a couple more games like that and no team will be able to afford to buy him for cash, so may offer some top class alternatives.

Most times I think most fans would accept £100m as its just a ridiculous figure but with the complete loons we've got on our committee and our more miss than hit rate we'd need double that to have a fighting chance in replacing Luis.

We can't replace him, which is why this talk of accepting bids is nonsense.

The only players who come close to what Luis can do aren't moving clubs.  Or if they are it's for £1,000,000 per week.

4 years ago I d never even heard of him. a mate done a 'players to watch out for in the 2010 world cup' in a blog and had him in it. still can't remember him doing much but 7 months later he signed for us, scoring against stoke on his debut and has set the world on fire since.

No idea what's in his contract, but if I were the club I'd fight tooth and nail to keep him. No amount of money will allow us to replace what he offers in one package.

Absolutely. If, and it's a big if, we don't have to sell him, we should just knock back ANY offer this summer. You add players to a squad containing the likes of Suarez.

• Upvote 1

As much as I fear we'll lose him, keeping Suarez can be a catalyst for other top signings - we have a much better chance of snaring someone like Sanchez if he's coming to play with Suarez. On the other hand, if he goes, it probably looks a safer bet for such players to go to Arsenal or even the Mancs now that they have a competent manager again.

SSN have apparently asked the question 'Should Luis Suarez have been more huble' after last night.

Im so made up he stuck it down the FAs cunting neck, I would love to support England but i just dont have any feelings towards them and thats down to years of shite decisions by the FA and the Media.

Made up for Suarez