You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2301:

WHAT ARE WE WAITING ON?

The window may be closed, but lots of chairman have lots of plates spinning in the air. Will these deals go through?

Shane Long to Hull?

Victor Anichebe to West Brom?

James McCarthy to Everton?

Romelu Lukaku to Everton or West Brom?

Gareth Barry to Everton?

Marouane Fellaini to Manchester United?

Anyone to QPR?

Ozil "one of the best players in the World" say Sky. Don't be so fucking stupid. Don't get me wrong, he's a fucking good player buy 40 odd million is hilarious.

He is one of the best players in the world.

87 assists in 3 years. Not too shabby.

Anyway, it's been confirmed by The Best Player in the World Ever:

"Jack Wilshere has said about Ozil: 'Signing of the summer! Easily! Fantastic player, plays the "Arsenal way". Welcome Mesut Ozil, absolutely buzzing!'"

"He then added: 'Obviously, he isn't as good as me, because he can't sustain a world class injury record like I do. You can only truly appreciate the genius of a player who never plays. Especially if he's English.'"

Ozil "one of the best players in the World" say Sky. Don't be so fucking stupid. Don't get me wrong, he's a fucking good player buy 40 odd million is hilarious.

40 odd million isnt hilarious when Willian is being bought for 30 million plus. Bales for 86 million. Lamela for 30 million.

Prices have been higher this summer so the transfer fee is on par.

Only one loan player allowed from the same premier league team.

Ah thanks. Wasn't sure what was going on either with it being so late, actually thought it was a proper sale for a while there. It probably wouldn't have mattered anyway because WBA or Everton would've surely had to sell him sooner or later, but still shit if he's gone to Everton even on loan, obviously.

edit : Lukaku has confirmed it. Bastards.

R.Lukaku Bolingoli ‏@RomeluLukaku9 4m

Signed @Everton on a season loan :-)

He is one of the best players in the world.

87 assists in 3 years. Not too shabby.

Anyway, it's been confirmed by The Best Player in the World Ever:

"Jack Wilshere has said about Ozil: 'Signing of the summer! Easily! Fantastic player, plays the "Arsenal way". Welcome Mesut Ozil, absolutely buzzing!'"

"He then added: 'Obviously, he isn't as good as me, because he can't sustain a world class injury record like I do. You can only truly appreciate the genius of a player who never plays. Especially if he's English.'"

Well it's a game of opinions mate but mine is that he's not one of the best in the world. Either way, 40-odd mil for him is mental. Assists record is decent but that's reflective of the team and the goal scorers he's been playing with. Let's see how he feels when he's being booed at half time by his own fans when they're 0-0.

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff 26m

Only Mesut Ozil (91) has given more assists for club+country than Lionel Messi (82) since 1 August 2010. [via @barcastat]

helps he had that madrid forward line infront of him i suppose