You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - gollum?

Guest San Don

Hahaha.They're going to let him fly back from manchester or wherever and give him the news once he's off the plane.

There's a vacancy at fulham or qpr isnt there ready for him?

Swansea may be available soon. I could see that happening too.

• Upvote 1

Monk was the darling of the media not so long ago I know their form has been rubbish but sounds a bit harsh to get rid of him considering everyone thought he was doing a great job.

Moyes getting sacked again is pretty funny but he'll just funnel into the PL gravy train of unflushable managerial turds.

I hope he gets a decent job again, but I can't see Swansea fans being too enthused by his return after his last 18 months with us.

I reckon he could still do a decent job in a pure coaching role with somebody else responsible for recruitment. That's where it will go pear-shaped again, whatever the level.  

As we speak, some poor sod is putting together a mural at El Taffe Taberna in San Sebastian:

"364 días para el director que demuestra que no lo hace necesita victorias para ser un ganador, pero él es un ganador."

que no lo hace

que no lo hace
  • Upvote 11

But when is anyone of any import, going to address that big elephant in the room? David Moyes isn't a very good manager? No doubt though, his name will be linked with lots of vacancies over the rest of the season. He's The very definition of 'average', though; as far as I'm concerned.

But when is anyone of any import, going to address that big elephant in the room? David Moyes isn't a very good manager? No doubt though, his name will be linked with lots of vacancies over the rest of the season. He's The very definition of 'average', though; as far as I'm concerned.

He's not that good, 

He had all of the ambition sucked out of him by staying at the pit too long. He'd have retired at 75 from being the bitters manager having won the square root of fuck all. They'd have had an open topped bus parade for him and erected a statue.

He's had a couple of unfortunate reminders that most teams out there won't accept mediocrity and simply insulting the local rival team won't distract from achieving little on the pitch. 

Next manager at Newcastle then. 

• Upvote 8