You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - gollum?

Guest San Don

Was it a funny dream or did the Moyes schadenfraude get to them so much they began hiring planes to fly banners over Anfield with family-man's honours haul.... scenes.

Hard to tell. It could have been a dream, I mean... oh no, wait, ITV4's repeating Life of Ryan: Caretaker Manager for the fourth time in a fortnight!

Why couldn't the documentary team have followed Moyes? It would've been funnier than Bottom Live.

• Upvote 1

Sohail Rehman praises former Manchester United manager David Moyes after the 22-year-old became the world's first wheelchair user to coach able-bodied footballers.

Rehman, who was born with spinal muscular atrophy, has been hired by United to work with the Premier League club's Soccer Schools and has two roles - coaching teenagers who go to the club for a trial and visiting schools to train children on behalf of United.

"Big thanks to David Moyes," Sohail tells the Telegraph and Argus. "I did a coaching session at United and after that he was basically saying how impressed he was with me. He wanted to get me on board with the club - he started everything off."

Nice of him to thanks Moyes and to tactfully not mention that Davey's initial offer was to play him at right back

My favourite was the one were the reporter asked Moyes about the midfield being poor against West Brom and his response was

"I don’t think the midfield was just the one department where you’d say we were lacking. I think it would be unfair to say it was any specific area.

It was the whole thing, we were lacklustre in nearly all the areas."

So instead of deflecting the question or at the very least isolating the blame, he decides to blame everybody, except himself, Genius. 

I fuckin miss Big Davey. He's like that drunk old uncle at a wedding who's not PC, keeps putting his foot in it and then staggers off into the night blissfully unaware of how much of a cunt he has been.

Wish my uncle was like that. Instead, he's extremely powerful within the Australian Navy and has abandoned his children. Entirely unconnected is the fact that I am extremely inebriated, 

David Moyes was the kid at school who did cross country and was too close to the P.E teacher.

• Upvote 1

If Manure come out of this challenging for the title and back in Europe again under Van twat then they will chalk up the Moyes debacle as the price they paid for the Slur years . The old fart was always going to be an impossible act to follow and he was desperate not to have Maureen take it on. A patsy like Moyes was the answer. Looking back it was fantastic entertainment for a season but all good things etc  

• Upvote 1

If Manure come out of this challenging for the title and back in Europe again under Van twat then they will chalk up the Moyes debacle as the price they paid for the Slur years . The old fart was always going to be an impossible act to follow and he was desperate not to have Maureen take it on. A patsy like Moyes was the answer. Looking back it was fantastic entertainment for a season but all good things etc  

I heard a story recently about how when some radio executives or whatnots were asked about or talking about what to do when Howard Stern would finally decide to end/leave his show (this was referring to his old radio show I guess). And they said: the only thing you can do is get the next guy you meet on the street and give him the job. Because whatever he does it will be catastrophic and he will get slaughtered anyway and be dealt with after a short while. The next guy who follows then should be the real contender for the job. 

So was Moyes maybe Fergusons "guy off the street"? Javelin. I mean discuss.

Fwiw, I don't really think so and the six year contract they gave him "kind of" supports that.

Wish my uncle was like that. Instead, he's extremely powerful within the Australian Navy and has abandoned his children. Entirely unconnected is the fact that I am extremely inebriated, 

David Moyes was the kid at school who did cross country and was too close to the P.E teacher.

Shouldn't the twat have gone down with his kin-ship?