You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

the plan is clearly to counter attack them and we've had a few chances that we haven't made the most of. Suarez break at the end was probably the best chance. good challenge from fersinand. We've been very wasteful otherwise. was it gerrard had a chance to play kuyt in on the right when evra and ferdinand tried to sandwich luis and ended up running into themselves? took the wrong option trying to play it into suarez again. Henderson and downing had a bit of a chance down the right. downing has been awful in attack and defence. rafael looks like he could be a weak link for them we need to exploit. downing isn't the man to do that on this years form.

suarez is fucking mental. Hope he scores the winner but more worried something else will happen.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luis needs to calm the fuck down otherwise he's gonna get sent off!

Problem is I don't he can. Brain is hard wired to be an over excited gobby git when he's on the pitch. Kenny and the lads must have drilled it into him before the game that he has to behave and the first thing he does is to make an issue of the handhake. The club is going to get another whole load of shit over his behaviour. Cue FA enquiry

It does my fucking head in when Readysalted is even on the pitch, never mind when he actually plays higher up the pitch than Gerrard, despite the fact that he doesn't run or pass forward, can't score and doesnt create anything

I am beginning to hate him, he's fucking shite

Get him and Downing off and get Carroll and Bellamy on.

Downing passed the ball forward at least twice!

He is fucking awful.

Don't understand how people can defend him.

Problem is I don't he can. Brain is hard wired to be an over excited gobby git when he's on the pitch. Kenny and the lads must have drilled it into him before the game that he has to behave and the first thing he does is to make an issue of the handhake. The club is going to get another whole load of shit over his behaviour. Cue FA enquiry

FA enquiry for not shaking a player's hand?

Fuck off

I'm with Luis. Why the fuck would you shake the hand of somebody who had set out to destroy your character and your career in a country? I'm sorry, I wouldn't shake his hand, and neither would the majority of people (and I heavily suspect that goes for those of you sayiing he should have done it - easy to say on an internet forum, not so easy to actually do in real life when faced with someone who has tried to destroy you).

Fuck that lying cunt. Fuck the FA instruction. Fuck whatever instruction may have come down from on top.

If someone accuses me of rape / murder/ assault etcetera, it would be a disgrace if I felt I'd done nothing wrong and refused to shake their hand.

It would, and the prematch handshake things are a load of bollocks. But what exactly did he think it'd achieve by not shaking his hand? It just blows the whole issue up again and guarantees it'll run and run and draw more uneeded attention on to us.

Bellamy on for Downing because

1. Downing, what does he do?

2. Downing on a yellow will contribute even less to this game, which I didn't think possible 3. Downing is toothless in the big names where we need players, not passengers

After all that, I expect to see him stay on the pitch and score a goal...

(and I heavily suspect that goes for those of you sayiing he should have done it - easy to say on an internet forum, not so easy to actually do in real life when faced with someone who has tried to destroy you).

I would, I'd think of the stupid shit between the two sets of fans and clubs already and just do it for the greater good, also that I don't like shit between people and would prefer to just let it pass.