You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest ShoePiss
i was at work here in ireland and was told that the two irish stations RTE and tv3 had it on fuck,s sake it,s one thing the bbc nd sky news showing it but this is embarassing.

The comma is never a suitable replacement for the apostrophe, oh and I'm sure it's a huge inconvenience because you're on your phone but try using that "a" for the word "and", only one more keystroke, you can do it Paddy.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was asked the other day what my opinion was of all this Royal shite, when I told them to give me a minute as I had to go and find a fuck I could give I was told to "get a life". Its precisely because I have got a life that I'm not camping out overnight in the middle of London or poncing about my hometown waving a Union Jack flag ( probably made in India or China) over the wedding of one person I neither know nor care about to another person I neither know nor care about, you fucking cretin.

I object to the taxpayer part funding it, but it's been an inoffensive enough day. Furthermore, Royal Wedding pissed the 5:30 at Fontwell. It was fate. I had £20.11 (Royal Wedding 2011) at 4's. Decent day all round!

Where do you get the 'part' bit from?

Serious question. The Royal's ancestors have been poncing off our ancestors for centuries. It's never their money in the first place, the taxpayer has 100% paid.

I thought the new Royal couple looked fantastic.

Whaddya reckon, 32B ?

they do look a good couple. she is well fit. i bet wills smashes her arse tonight as she clearly isn't a virgin. he'll smash her brown gate in til it looks like a chewed orange. more interested in who Harry bones tonight though. I bet he's up to his nuts in guts.

they do look a good couple. she is well fit. i bet wills smashes her arse tonight as she clearly isn't a virgin. he'll smash her brown gate in til it looks like a chewed orange. more interested in who Harry bones tonight though. I bet he's up to his nuts in guts.

Oh dear, Chicken Licken...sigh.

{Carvalho shakes head with joke ruined}

Isn't only the bride supposed to wear White? The sister seems to have stolen the show according to the 2 females I have spoken to, The wife and neighbour been the 2

I think the bride is supposed to wear white if she is a virgin. The beige dress Kate wore made me think she is an anal virgin - hence my belief that Will's got his brown wings last night.