You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

13 hours ago, Arniepie said:

When they ruined the silence in 01 there was defeaning silence and even an attempt to blame us.

Yet when rafa called them a small club the club issued an official statement condemning  it.

Both of these happened when kenright was still a pivotal figure. 

They helped fuel the hatred from those rabid cunts for years while hiding behind how shit they were.

• Like 1

From the Echo, great stuff-

Danjuma wanted reassurances
According to journalist Alex Crook, Arnaut Danjuma wanted assurances David Moyes would not be the next Everton manager before he decided on a loan move to Goodison Park.

Frank Lampard's future as Everton boss is very much in doubt and Moyes is among the names tipped to take over from the Chelsea legend.

But, that move would not be one Danjuma would appear to be in favour of as he decided on his next move.

1 minute ago, Red74 said:

They helped fuel the hatred from those rabid cunts for years while hiding behind how shit they were.

We shouldn't forget Moyes role in stoking this all up.

Surely they're not going to be mad enough to go for Big Dunc? Replace a manager with limited experience with a non-manager with even less experience.

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

52 minutes ago, Red74 said:

If you were running the Twitter account for some company, Evertonians would make your job very easy. You just have to do one "banter" tweet a month or so and the foaming hordes will do the rest of the work for you.

Never change, Bloos. Never change.

They've got an Arsenal fan posting on their and look at this shameless "didn't happen" attempt to suck him off 

NilSatisOptimum

Player Valuation: £50m
Frank should've stayed with Derby, was his level. 

Got greedy when Chelsea came calling. 

Now his CV is Left, Sacked, Sacked lmao.

The only ever football top other than Everton I have worn was that crazy top you lot wore when you the won the league playing the kopites in the last game of the season. So confident I purchased it a week before then eent to a red pub after the match and brought a pint wearing it, naughty yum teenager me.

22 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

They've got an Arsenal fan posting on their and look at this shameless "didn't happen" attempt to suck him off 

NilSatisOptimum

Player Valuation: £50m
Frank should've stayed with Derby, was his level. 

Got greedy when Chelsea came calling. 

Now his CV is Left, Sacked, Sacked lmao.

The only ever football top other than Everton I have worn was that crazy top you lot wore when you the won the league playing the kopites in the last game of the season. So confident I purchased it a week before then eent to a red pub after the match and brought a pint wearing it, naughty yum teenager me.

By that crazy top, he must surely mean the one with the black chevrons on it. That came out in the 90's sometime while the match in question was in 89.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

I saw them linked with Bielsa this morning.

Please let this happen.

Watching a team of skill-less, talentless hoofers and cloggers, low on confidence trying to play Bielsa-ball and losing 9-2 every week would be more than adequate compensation for Frank having his successful stint cut short.

I'd love to see them win their first game 5-3 playing 3-1-1-2-2-1 with inverted libero holding wing backs, shortly to be followed by the inevitable bout of Evertonian pant cumming after one match. Then all the players get fucking knackered physically and mentally by Bielsa's tactics, and they get walloped every week, and relegated. Bielsa giving zero fucks and actually during the last game of the season just curling one out at the side of the pitch from his famous crouched position. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jairzinho said:

I'd love to see them win their first game 5-3 playing 3-1-1-2-2-1 with inverted libero holding wing backs, shortly to be followed by the inevitable bout of Evertonian pant cumming after one match. Then all the players get fucking knackered physically and mentally by Bielsa's tactics, and they get walloped every week, and relegated. Bielsa giving zero fucks and actually during the last game of the season just curling one out at the side of the pitch from his famous crouched position. 

I could live with that.

In fact, I'd let it live in my main bedroom rent free and cook it's meals until May.

Just now, Toxteth O'Grady said:

I could live with that.

In fact, I'd let it live in my main bedroom rent free and cook it's meals until May.

We'll look back on this season having retained the FA Cup, narrowly missed out on 4th having rallied for the last dozen league games, blooded three or four decent young players, binned off a load of shite in the summer, and remember this was the year Everton finally fucked off to the Championship never to be seen again.

1 minute ago, Jairzinho said:

We'll look back on this season having retained the FA Cup, narrowly missed out on 4th having rallied for the last dozen league games, blooded three or four decent young players, binned off a load of shite in the summer, and remember this was the year Everton finally fucked off to the Championship never to be seen again.

Let it live rent free, cooks it's meals and do it's laundry. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

When Frank Lampard just isn't Tory enough.

"Nah, just misquoted lad, really he's more like Tony Benn in his outlook than that Tory fucker Lampard, who, even though it was kept from us, was a Tory cunt. Had we known he was a Tory, never would've given him house room lad. I googled it lad, no mention of him being a Tory lad. Now he's been sacked, all over the internet lad"

• Haha 1