You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

FA Cup 3rd Round draw today at 6pm - Who do you want?

Original202

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cup's been a non-event since United insulted English football by pulling out to play South Melbourne in the World Club Cup in 1999/00.

We've provided the only two memorable Cup Final moments since: Owen in 2001 and the whole game in 2006.

Cup romance will continue its long slow death this season.

Cup's been a non-event since United insulted English football by pulling out to play South Melbourne in the World Club Cup in 1999/00.

We've provided the only two memorable Cup Final moments since: Owen in 2001 and the whole game in 2006.

Cup romance will continue its long slow death this season.

Fuck United, why does it have to lose it's fun if they're not in it? It made it better that year because they didn't win it. Fuck them.

2006 was a great cup win.

Liverpool Brighton final. Bring it on.

Will this be bought up by people in the Auto Cup scheme or will it go down to Season Ticket holders?

Auto cup scheme is just for home games isn't it?

I've not had a season ticket for a few years so I've no idea how it works for cup away games these days but I'd imagine those who went to Reading last season will get priority and maybe even Preston and Everton in 08/09.

I reckon we'll get about 9,000 tickets, Leeds got 8,400 last season. They should offer us 11,400 which is 15% but they'll probably argue about segregation problems. Think we'll get the usual away corner plus the upper tier behind the goal at the away end.