You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Barack Obama is a cunt

Red Phoenix

US Drone Strike Destroys House Full of Children in Pakistan

Several Civilians Among 20 Killed in US Drone Attack

by Jason Ditz, August 23, 2010

The Obama Administration’s policy of escalating drone strikes took another hit today, after the explosion from a drone attack against the house of “suspected militants” in North Waziristan also destroyed a neighboring house full of women and children.

The combined toll from the blast was 20 people killed, with at least four women and three children among the slain. At least 13 other civilians were also reported wounded, including a number of other children.

Pakistani intelligence officials say most of the “suspects” killed in the attacks were Afghans, but it is unclear how much evidence they had of wrongdoing. Large numbers of Afghan civilians have been living as refugees in the tribal areas since the 2001 US invasion.

The large numbers of civilians (700 in 2009 alone) killed in the US drone strikes has fueled considerable anti-American sentiment in Pakistan. When pressed during a previous visit Secretary of State Hillary Clinton shrugged off concerns about the civilians, saying only “there’s a war going on.”

US Drone Strike Destroys House Full of Children in Pakistan -- News from Antiwar.com

- - - -

Fuck you aswell Clinton you demon-wannabe bitch. For anyone somehow still wearing rose-tinted specs about Obama : fuck off.

Maybe give that country a break seeing as they're going through so much shit at the moment? Or maybe just give them a break full stop with your dumb cunt drones?

Join the rest of the recent presidents Obama : you are a cunt. Well-fucking done. You are America's Tony Blair. All talk, no substance, pure cunt.

They were doing this before he even got into office btw, not as if he's not had time to 'get around to it', etc. Wouldn't be surprised if the president is powerless nowadays when it comes to military operations anyway. He should at least step down though if that's the case. The military industrial complex over there is fucked, and way more of a problem than many of the 'terrorists' they hunt to make cash off war.

Maybe stop producing bombs for a day and send the millions and millions to Pakistan flood victims?

Got nothing against American people btw, I know you guys are pretty much fucked when it comes to dealing with those cunts in power, just like us over here and many others all over the world.

Edited by Red Phoenix

It was very noticeable how unpopular he has become with middle America when I was over there recently. They now look on him as nothing more than a PR monkey who is all talk. I personally never had any time for him and don't see him getting another term.

When he should be sending serious numbers of planes and helicopters to Pakistan to help with the flood relief and win hearts and minds he's sending drones and killing civilians instead. Is it any wonder the US has so little support in Pakistan and people in the border areas are sympathetic to Taliban / Al Qaeda ?

He just seems to consistently opt for the middle course and ends up pissing everyone off.

It was very noticeable how unpopular he has become with middle America when I was over there recently. They now look on him as nothing more than a PR monkey who is all talk. I personally never had any time for him and don't see him getting another term.

That's another bad thing, his bullshit will let the Republicans back in if they're not careful, and if they're anything like they were before he got into office fuck knows how things will end up. Maybe we should hope the world ends in 2012?

Set of cunts.

When he should be sending serious numbers of planes and helicopters to Pakistan to help with the flood relief and win hearts and minds he's sending drones and killing civilians instead. Is it any wonder the US has so little support in Pakistan and people in the border areas are sympathetic to Taliban / Al Qaeda ?

He just seems to consistently opt for the middle course and ends up pissing everyone off.

I honestly think he wanted to make changes but had no idea how hard it would be to implement those changes and is thinking long term and making poor decisions due to it.

I also completely agree with your post. Hearts and minds will always win out against martyrs!

That's another bad thing, his bullshit will let the Republicans back in if they're not careful, and if they're anything like they were before he got into office fuck knows how things will end up. Maybe we should hope the world ends in 2012?

Set of cunts.

I think the Republicans will get in next time. Obama will run for a 2nd term. If they can find any half decent candidate and get Palin to prop him up, they will get in. Sarah Palin holding any sort of real power at national level is a tremendously scary thought and could very well lead to the end of the world. I still would do her though. She is sex on legs.

I honestly think he wanted to make changes but had no idea how hard it would be to implement those changes and is thinking long term and making poor decisions due to it.

I also completely agree with your post. Hearts and minds will always win out against martyrs!

And certainly all his rhetoric was in that direction - there has been a huge gap between his words and his actions, certainly nothing at all imaginative or innovative.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Type 'The Obama deception' into youtube to find out what a really massive cunt he is.

Or don't, if you're not into nonsense.

I do think Obama's powerless when it comes to the military in the US,those people are fuckin nuts.

They seem to believe that all those Hollywood war films are actually documentaries.

Thats how they brainwash the poor and uneducated to join the military and get blown to pieces to preserve american billionaires oil and other interests around the world.

Its a country that is seriously fucked up and has no real concept of diplomacy with the outside world.

They arent happy unless they are bombing the shit out of somewhere.

The US spends 46.5% of the worlds total spend on weapons alone and that is scary.