You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*You're

For fucks sake.

oh go to fucking bed

who gives a fuck what it is, this isnt fucking countdown its a football forum.

next time the fans shout "you fat bastard" at a player, are you going to turn aorund and say "actually mate its obese"

fuckin helll.

"Most for the past 2 seasons" = "All for 2 years"

As if that's not good enough you then changed it to 3 years. The idea of quoting someone is to enforce your point not complete obliterate it you fruit cake.

You're and your is exactly the same as fat and obese. Well done.

What's it like to be the only person to ever kick a ball by the way? I mean I don't rave on the times I've played like it was the world cup so you must really have played at a high level to know so much and be able to look down on so many people. I'll leave you with this one thought just to put you in your place though I don't feel I have to justify myself it could make you realise what a tit you are. Ready? I've played against Phil Thompson in a charity match and with John Miles (remember him). Do I qualify to have an opinion now you tool?

Oh and finally just before you become the first uber cunt to go on ignore because I can't be assed to debate or argue with someone with the I.Q of your average dead mongoose.....

The fact you think anyone with a basic grasp of the English language should be on Countdown goes a long way to explaining why EVERYONE on here thinks you are a complete and utter cunt, now go and play with the rest of the downers you R'Tard.

Edited by WrongIslander

lol atleast you didnt mention any french players in that post.

good to see that you were backed up by alot of people on here in the last 12 hours or so too.

anyway if you want to get petty you said a "few" and a few means 3, and a couple means 2. but your so good with the fucking english language, you knew that already didnt you?

i dont give a fuck if you played in a charity match with pele, lots of people get invited to those kinds of things, and i bet you if i asked phil thompson about you he would say that you were shit and didnt know how to play football.

i played semi pro, i still do, nothing special but im a good player, ive won 20 odd trophies in 4/5 years and ive done my coaching badges up to level 3, uefa b licence.

even that doesnt mean i know what im talking about.

but the fact that i know gourcuff and toulalan are shit does mean i know alot more than you.

id rather have my understanding of football than your grasp on the english lanugage. thats why i dont visit the literature forums.

now shut the fuck up.

and stop talking about football, your a fucking knob. and you know very little about this subject.

oh and one last thing, making fun of people with down syndrome and retards really does show you for what you are........a fucking dickhead, with no sense of humour.....what a low way to try and be funny...fucking hell mate, you need to sort your life out.