You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

For those interested.

Its all looking a bit sketchy today and the news is a bit vague but this is what I've got. Johnson is injured so Mascherano is staying at right back with the Greek coming in and Agger moving left.

And Maxi is in for either Benny or Babel. So by my reckoning its:

Reina

Masch

Carra

The Greek

Agger

Maxi or Benny

Stevie

Lucas

Babel or Maxi

Aquilani

Kuyt

I think some of those lads are a bit tired and we dont want anyone accusing us of going easy in the last game do we ?

I think we should go

Cav

Degen Soto Ayala Lucas

Kuyt Aqua Plessis Riera

Ngog Amoo

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is torture

Ant it really isnt.

Our history and all we have stood for for all these years is on the line. A loss to Chelsea will be forgotten in the offseason, a win against them though, may well have repercussions for years ahead.

Come on the Chelsea.

Maxi and Soto face Chelsea

2nd May 2010 - Latest News

Maxi Rodriguez returns to the starting line-up for Liverpool's final home game of the season against Chelsea -listen live from 1.25pm BST.

The Argentine winger is one of two changes to the side that faced Atletico, with Sotirios Kyrgiakos also involved.

Liverpool: Reina, Mascherano, Agger, Carragher, Kyrgiakos, Gerrard, Lucas, Aquilani, Maxi, Benayoun, Kuyt. Subs: Cavalieri, Babel, Pacheco, Ngog, El Zhar, Degen, Ayala.

Author: Paul Hassall at Anfield

01 Cech

02 Ivanovic

03 A Cole

26 Terry

33 Alex

08 Lampard

13 Ballack

15 Malouda

11 Drogba

21 Kalou

39 Anelka

Chelsea team; three incredible cunts ( Cole,Terry and Drogba) and a mismash of twats, in particular Ballack and Ivanovic. If you want us to lose to a team captained by a man who once, delibrately, stamped on Mascherano's head then you are a cunt.

01 Cech

02 Ivanovic

03 A Cole

26 Terry

33 Alex

08 Lampard

13 Ballack

15 Malouda

11 Drogba

21 Kalou

39 Anelka

Chelsea team; three incredible cunts ( Cole,Terry and Drogba) and a mismash of twats, in particular Ballack and Ivanovic. If you want us to lose to a team captained by a man who once, delibrately, stamped on Mascherano's head then you are a cunt.

Hahah, probably the best description of Chelsea I've seen.

Dorgba n malouda will Give a tored time to our defence

Yep, I hope Carra doesn't resort to screaming at Soto too much aswell, unless he's having a serious nightmare.

Fucking Rafa, fields the sort of team we've been asking for all season, i.e. including Aquiani, does it now in all games.

Looks like he really does want to win this game. Doubt we'll do it without Masch in midfield though. Gerrard and Lucas are going to get overrun.

01 Cech

02 Ivanovic

03 A Cole

26 Terry

33 Alex

08 Lampard

13 Ballack

15 Malouda

11 Drogba

21 Kalou

39 Anelka

No, its a choice between cheer on Mongo or cheer on the Mancs winning no 19.

The first is simply more palatable than the second.

The second is a truely historic occasion, this season has been bad enough without this offseason, and next year being reminded constantly about them having 19.

The best thing for LFC. the fans, club, our history is for a loss today.

Feel a bit dirty watching this.

its like watching your ex missus flirting with a guy despicably uglier than you

you kinda wanna see her shag some turd because she'll regret it, but at the same time you want her to see sense

very odd

but fuck it

come on chelsea :(

Right now i want us to win, but i know i will regret it later if we do.

That's exactly how I feel. I was sure I'd want Chelsea to win, but then I remembered I fucking despise their players, fans and that Russian crook who has distorted football in this country.

And then there's the Mancs, horrible situation.