You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

This Ref

lfclad_4eva

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a fat baldy prick & I can't stand the fucking look of him.*He's either on the take or just hates LFC.

We need to start saying more about shit refereeing that goes against us. Saying nothing might be dignified, but we live in the real world too.

When making 50/50 decisions, a referee is more likely to give a decision in our favour if he knows he's gonna get called out on it on TV or to the press if he doesn't. That's why Man Utd get so many decisions in their favour, as officials are shit scared of Ferguson.

Time to start sticking up for ourselves by speaking out, meeting that head of referees (Hackett?), and having a word with the referees directly.

I've seen a lot of nailed on penalties not given for us this season, not to mention Torres getting kicked all over the pitch when he's played.

Lee Mason is a cockgoblin of the worst order who clearly hates Liverpool with a passion that is obvious due to his biased decisions. He sent Degen off for nothing, he sent Mascherano off for nothing, he booked Lucas for being hacked down in the area and I bet good money he'll be showing the red card in the second half too. He gives us absolutely nothing every single time.

I'm sorry, but Lee Mason is a cheat. I don't call referees that, but along with Marriner, I am getting to the point now where I think he is on a crusade to stop Liverpool from getting points. The decision making is just awful.

He has made 5 BIG decisions in his last three games in charge of us and got them all wrong. Degen at Fulham was just a joke, it was a disgraceful decision. He sent Carragher off and I think that was a poor decision as well personally. At Portsmouth before Christmas he sent Mascherano off for something that probably wasn't even a yellow (I can't believe we never appealed) and today he has missed not one, but two BLATANT penalties. The first one in particular is a bread and butter 100% stonewall penalty. It was a disgraceful decision. And the linesman needs to take responsibility as well.

Interestingly enough, all these decisions are away from home. I'm sorry, but something very suspicious is going on. People make mistakes, but the "mistakes" are all being made against us. And what makes me feel sick is that I can see the fat cunt sat in a boozer talking to his cronies about how he's pissed the Scousers off this week.

Something is definitely not right.

I'm sorry, but Lee Mason is a cheat. I don't call referees that, but along with Marriner, I am getting to the point now where I think he is on a crusade to stop Liverpool from getting points. The decision making is just awful.

He has made 5 BIG decisions in his last three games in charge of us and got them all wrong. Degen at Fulham was just a joke, it was a disgraceful decision. He sent Carragher off and I think that was a poor decision as well personally. At Portsmouth before Christmas he sent Mascherano off for something that probably wasn't even a yellow (I can't believe we never appealed) and today he has missed not one, but two BLATANT penalties. The first one in particular is a bread and butter 100% stonewall penalty. It was a disgraceful decision. And the linesman needs to take responsibility as well.

Interestingly enough, all these decisions are away from home. I'm sorry, but something very suspicious is going on. People make mistakes, but the "mistakes" are all being made against us. And what makes me feel sick is that I can see the fat cunt sat in a boozer talking to his cronies about how he's pissed the Scousers off this week.

Something is definitely not right.

I said as much the same in the match thread. BTW isn't the Pakistani lines man the same cunt that somehow ddin't see Bosingwas kick in the Chelsea game and flagged for Chelsea. That cunt should have been called by the assessors for that little bit of myopicness right there and then.

I have a mate over here who is involved with SAFA and the world cup committe and he hosted Hackett the other week I must ask to hu=im if he's prepared to ask Hackett about him when he's next over.

I thought I was getting paranoid about our lacking in getting penalties - like clutching at straws - but it's true we've been shafted for a few points because of it.

They say that refereeing decisions level out over the course of a season. Considering some cunt has let a goal that hit a beachball stand, we've got about 5 seasons worth of luck to come. Shocking. The standard of refereeing is worse than ever.

Edited by Agt Provocateur

They say that refereeing decisions level out over the course of a season. Considering some cunt has let a goal that hit a beachball stand, we've got about 5 seasons worth of luck to come. Shocking. The standard of refereeing is worse than ever.

Aaaaggh!!! If there's one thing that annoys me it's that - decisions never level out over a season. That's just a defence for corrupt/inept refereeing.....

I thought we should have had a free kick when they got the corner they scored from.

Mason is a typical "homer", the home team get everything in the first 15 mins and last 15mins of every game he referees.

I think Riley has taken over from Hackett as Referees supremo hasn't he?

I think you might be right about Riley but Hackett was over here in some official capacity.

Having said that the lad involved in the Chelsea Bosingwa issue is a useless fucker which means next season he'll probably be running the middle in the prem.

Believe it or not I was actually glad he was the ref today. Simply because I was giving him the benefit of the doubt re his decisions in earlier games he's reffed when we've been involved. My reasoning was that he'll have obviously reviewed his previous decisions and in the back of his mind may have realised he 'owed' us a couple of decisions.

How wrong was that assumption? The cnut obviously has something against Liverpool. I know we all like to think ref's are unbiased. But come on. If you want to be a ref in the first place you've got to have an interest in football. How does this usually manifest itself? You 'support' a team. Most ref's I believe are professional enough to leave any affiliation in the changing room before they take the pitch. But some may not.

This is an obvious example. Apparently he's from Bolton. That obviously doesn't necessarily make him a manc or anti Liverpool or even Bolton like. But his decisions when he's reffed with us involved are a fucking joke. didn't fergie come out with a few comments previously re specific ref's that he didn't want them in charge of UTD games? I can remember Atkinson not getting a UTD game for about 2 yrs when he fell foul of him after pompey knocked UTD out of the cup a few yrs ago.

Why can't we request that this wee fat biased bastard never ref's our games again?

Believe it or not I was actually glad he was the ref today. Simply because I was giving him the benefit of the doubt re his decisions in earlier games he's reffed when we've been involved. My reasoning was that he'll have obviously reviewed his previous decisions and in the back of his mind may have realised he 'owed' us a couple of decisions.

I thought exactly the same , and then at half time hoped having seen his obvious mistake ( To be fair the liner must take most blame for that ) he would try to even it up second half.

To his eternal credit he never wavered in his aim to cheat us at every turn.

Ref or no ref we still should of beaten them. We shouldn't be talking about what should of been the fact is we were one up and conceded another late goal this isn't the refs fault. The ref was a cunt and clearly has it in for us but we shouldn't be moaning about refs decisions. When we should be capable of finishing the game without their decisions. I still feel we played a lot better than we have lately and we were unlucky to draw. Seems to be a regular occasion us fans blaming refs for our games not turning out how they should. But we all know the refs are never in our favour so there is no point blaming them. We are LFC we should be winning games regardless of their decisions.

Edited by simon

Ref or no ref we still should of beaten them. We shouldn't be talking about what should of been the fact is we were one up and conceded another late goal this isn't the refs fault. The ref was a cunt and clearly has it in for us but we shouldn't be moaning about refs decisions. When we should be capable of finishing the game without their decisions. I still feel we played a lot better than we have lately and we were unlucky to draw. Seems to be a regular occasion us fans blaming refs for our games not turning out how they should. But we all know the refs are never in our favour so there is no point blaming them. We are LFC we should be winning games regardless of their decisions.

You really don't think a refs decisions can effect a result? OK lets luck a the fat cunt in charge yesterday . 2 penalties not given and a player booked in one instance then there's the other little 50/50 decisions which go against you and disrupt your pattern of play. Yes a couple of lads switched off when they scored but by then we should have been coasting by two but lets not pretend that fat biased twat had no influence on the final result.

Guest davelfc

Meanwhile, Benítez has appealed for the Premier League and Professional Game Match Officials to look into the performance of Lee Mason, the referee, who denied Liverpool two possible penalties in the 1-1 draw against Stoke. Mason has sent off Jamie Carragher and Philipp Degen away to Fulham and Javier Mascherano away to Portsmouth this season.

The Liverpool manager refused to criticise the official publicly but he made clear his belief that those who appoint and assess referees must take responsibility for their actions. “We should have had two penalties that could have changed everything,” Benítez said. “The first penalty, Lucas [Leiva] went down early but it was a foul and a penalty anyway and the second one [again on Lucas] was a clear penalty.

“I don’t think you can change too many things, even if you do say anything. They have people who are in charge and they have to decide when they have seen the performance of the referee. It’s like me dealing with a player. If a player makes a mistake, then you put the player on the bench.”

Fábio Aurélio, the defender, said: “We mentioned before the game that we just had to let the referee do his job and not speak to him because he has not been very good for us in the past. In the end, we had to push him on things because we could see a lot of decisions that should have been in our favour.”

Fernando Torres ruled out for Liverpool after knee surgery | Liverpool - Times Online

Meanwhile, Benítez has appealed for the Premier League and Professional Game Match Officials to look into the performance of Lee Mason, the referee, who denied Liverpool two possible penalties in the 1-1 draw against Stoke. Mason has sent off Jamie Carragher and Philipp Degen away to Fulham and Javier Mascherano away to Portsmouth this season.

The Liverpool manager refused to criticise the official publicly but he made clear his belief that those who appoint and assess referees must take responsibility for their actions. “We should have had two penalties that could have changed everything,” Benítez said. “The first penalty, Lucas [Leiva] went down early but it was a foul and a penalty anyway and the second one [again on Lucas] was a clear penalty.

“I don’t think you can change too many things, even if you do say anything. They have people who are in charge and they have to decide when they have seen the performance of the referee. It’s like me dealing with a player. If a player makes a mistake, then you put the player on the bench.”

Fábio Aurélio, the defender, said: “We mentioned before the game that we just had to let the referee do his job and not speak to him because he has not been very good for us in the past. In the end, we had to push him on things because we could see a lot of decisions that should have been in our favour.”

Fernando Torres ruled out for Liverpool after knee surgery | Liverpool - Times Online

Am glad, had he done to United what he did against us at Fulham he would not have reffed them again.