You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What constitutes the perfect cooked breakfast?

ISeeRed

Beans with a full English?  

229 members have voted

1. 1. Beans with a full English?

• Aye, bean me up, Scotty.
    • Nay, poke your beans up your bum, one at a time.

28 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Unbuttered toast fucks me right off, those poncy pesky fucking butter sachets are worse than any fucking shit sarnie.

Defo, I couldnt even be arsed opening it. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jamie H said:

Vikings Landing in Fazak, no mushrooms tho. And I am a pro beaner. 

It’s one thing to be pro-bean. Quite another to be given enough juice to bathe in. Haven’t they got any slotted spoons?

4 minutes ago, Oh Buoy said:

Otterspool, £9.99. 

Last orders for breakfast and subbed the black pudding for another hash brown. 3/10. Beans had been nuked which ruined my breakfast, day and quality of life. 

Fucking hell. I need to get a VPN.

• Downvote 1

On 04/07/2023 at 11:10, lifetime fan said:

£4.50 for a small breakfast. 1 sausage, 2 bacon, 1 egg, hash brown, beans or tomatoes, toast or fried bread. 

Fucked the egg off for extra bacon, tomatoes were tinned slop so went with beans and fancied toast to fried bread for a change. 

The sausage could have been nice, it was fairly decent quality and quite herby but had been sat around for ages, was stone cold and the fat on one side of it had turned to jelly. 

The bacon was cheap but at least cooked, she gave me 4 rashers to make up for the egg. 

Hash brown was ok, just as you’d expect and the beans were ok but too

many of them even for a bean fan. 

Toast was just stuck on top of the breakfast so had to take it off to butter it. 

But what really got my goat was the robbing tory cunt charging you for brown sauce. 20 fucking pence the bad fucking nonce. 

2/10

IMG_4953.jpeg

At least the sausage and bacon look cooked.