You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

A thread about a man named Xabi

dave u

What to do?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. What to do?

• Buy Dave House, Gerrard centre mid, go 442.
    • Buy Augero, Gerrard centre mid, stay 4231.
    • Gerrard in the hole, buy centre mid, stay 4231
    • Don’t care, kill Rafa, burn down RBS

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think I would let the majority on a forum decide if a player has had a good season or not then you are far off the mark.

If we sign Barry in the summer, God forbid, he will do a job like Lucas has done this season nothing more nothing less.

But nothing whatsoever can hide the fact passing is not one of Barry`s above average abilities.

I`m willing to take a bet though but we need a better way to decide it.

I knew there was a reason I skimming through pages of unfounded nonsense, laughable football opinions and baseless assertions; this was that reason. The bit in bold is fantastic.

Guest simon
No mate he's just signed a 3 year contract extension.

And also Guillem Balague was just on talksport, Xabi is going apparently.

Guest simon
No mate he's just signed a 3 year contract extension.

And also i just heard Guillem Balague was just on talksport, Xabi is going apparently

Xabi is going to Madrid pretty much done.

Hence the reason I'd say I'd pay up if we won the league without Xabi. I've heard plenty of the same thing and am pretty resigned to the fact that he is leaving.

I think it's a disgrace myself, I've heard he's handed in a transfer request but all indications have pointed that he's been happy at the club. It's quite sad, and ironic in a way that last summer I was all for Alonso leaving, now I can't believe it's actually happening, especially after the season he's had, he's reverted to the Alonso of old and has been crucial to what progress we have made.

Rafa has never back tracked on Alonso, the press has always hinted in their questions how Rafa must be glad that Alonso didn't go, and he doesn't acknowledge it.

I'm resigned to losing Xabi

and I'm resigned to 3rd or 4th place next season barring an absolute miracle.

And also i just heard Guillem Balague was just on talksport, Xabi is going apparently

Take no notice of fuckin Balague i was talking to him yesterday after the game,i mentioned Alonso and he says he doesn't know anything!

Edited by Durango

Guest simon
So he`s deffo staying then?

I don't know mate i never read into him i was just told about it being on before.