You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New Girl on Countdown

Carradona

1) what does she smell like?

You are not the first person to ask this. The first time i met her she had just jogged in and was wearing full Licra gear, but still looked ace,

An hour later she looked just like the pic and smelled of nirvana.... and coconut shower gel

2) what is stashed down your stomach?

A full English en-route

3) where was that? Fair play mate hope you had a belter

Sky studio, Isleworth on set of Fantasy Football club.

It was one of the best days ever.  We set off really early as the M6 was closed. Got there at 10 am instead of 12pm

A very kind security bloke named Sam, gave us a full VIP tour of the whole SKY complex., just off the cuff.

we saw loads of studios, sat in the presenters chairs for the champions leagues shows, played with Carra/Neville's interactive screen thing, met presenters, news readers - said hello to Bianca Westwood, met Paul Merson, saw Pires, Ballack., met newsreaders, presenters.  and then went and did the FFC show,

It was top drawer.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was watching Rachel Riley ,who was wearing a tight little skirt, sorting out the letters on Countdown the other day,and I got aroused.

I was quite proud of myself,as I normally only get a six letter word at best.

That was a joke I heard Peter Alliss say during a lull in the golf a couple of years ago-quality.

• Upvote 1

I was watching Rachel Riley ,who was wearing a tight little skirt, sorting out the letters on Countdown the other day,and I got aroused.

I was quite proud of myself,as I normally only get a six letter word at best.

That was a joke I heard Peter Alliss say during a lull in the golf a couple of years ago-quality.

It was about Carol Vorderman but it's still funny.

https://youtu.be/dSNAtNKobfI