You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mourinho hints at Liverpool to win the league?

DjDamyard

Your thoughts in general on the title race in England. Do you think Chelsea can win it? Do you think Liverpool are strong enough this year to win?

"I don't think it's a surprise that Liverpool are there. For me it's a surprise that Liverpool in the last four years was twenty points behind, thirty points behind in December. That was the real surprise. It's not a surprise that they're doing very well. Good manager, good players, tradition, crowd. I think they have everything so of course they can do it. Man United have two matches in hand. If they do it they can be there. Chelsea is there. It's good for me that Arsenal will go in the same direction. Some great football, some great moments. Some incredible matches. But I believe it will be a Liverpool, Chelsea, Man United race. From the psychological point of view this game on Sunday is an important game. If somebody wins, that team has a big boost."

Is Mourinho secretly a Liverpool fan deep down?

Mourinho is a future Liverpool manager, I am certain of it. I have always said he is my first choice to replace Benitez should Rafa fail, and if we finish within touching distance of the title I will be more than happy to see Benitez have another 3 years.

People say he is a twat, but he was always playing mind games. If he joined us, he would not be as big as cunt and people would love some of the stuff he came out with.

I'd probably love to have him at Anfield, wouldn't trade him for Rafa mind. How's that wash with you folks?

If rafa ever left god forbid it (i mean god forbid it) and mourinho came in i wouldnt hate it (although i could be quoted as saying hes a classless cunt on this site) I dont love him but i have a feeling (and ive this feeling since the 07/08 game against chelsea in CL semis at anfield) that hed long to be in charge at anfield. The look on his face says it all and if he were to win titles (should rafa for any chance (and trust me i LOVE rafa)) i would welcome him to merseyside.

edit : PhilyBurkhill says this : Mourinho is a future Liverpool manager, I am certain of it. I have always said he is my first choice to replace Benitez should Rafa fail, and if we finish within touching distance of the title I will be more than happy to see Benitez have another 3 years.

People say he is a twat, but he was always playing mind games. If he joined us, he would not be as big as cunt and people would love some of the stuff he came out with.

I agree totally with this!

Mourinho is a future Liverpool manager, I am certain of it. I have always said he is my first choice to replace Benitez should Rafa fail, and if we finish within touching distance of the title I will be more than happy to see Benitez have another 3 years.

Completely agree. I prefer Rafa, but if Rafa leaves I would be happy with Mourinho.

Funny thing about him.

When he talks shit as manager of another club = cunt

When he talks shit but is our manager = new Shankly

On another note, other people who I suspect are Liverpool fans but for obvious reasons cannot admit it openly: Henry, Roy Keane

There is no way what so ever that arrogant classless twat will ever become manager here.People who say he will become manager here obviously have no idea about Liverpool football club.

It will never happen same as no ex manager of any of the top sides in premiership would ever become one.Reason being is us the fans would never back him 100%.

Is right. If Rafa for some reason went out the door Mourinho would be my 1st choice.

There is no way what so ever that arrogant classless twat will ever become manager here.People who say he will become manager here obviously have no idea about Liverpool football club.

It will never happen same as no ex manager of any of the top sides in premiership would ever become one.Reason being is us the fans would never back him 100%.

I'd take him over a guy with more class i.e Roy Evans or someone who is a nice guy but won't deliver trophies, I'd much rather someone like mourinho take charge if it means success no matter how they conduct themselves, he's more funny than anything. In an ideal world Rafa wikll stay and deliver the goods, he's gone up more in my estimation after his blast at ginsoak!

I agree. I'm not doubting he's a great manager, or that he could of done something special for us had he came here. I just think he's a classless prick. If he'd liked us so much he could of came here first time round. Instead he went to Chelsea for money and whatever else, and he belittled our club and manager.

Anyone who says they would like Jose here is a cunt! what the fuck would you want to pay money to watch the non footballing teams he puts out, i'm sorry but at Liverpool we play with flair and adventure!! not fucking boring football that sly cunt likes!!

Yeah and Jose must be a Liverpool fan with his finger on his lip!! ffs!!

Completely agree. I prefer Rafa, but if Rafa leaves I would be happy with Mourinho.

Funny thing about him.

When he talks shit as manager of another club = cunt

When he talks shit but is our manager = new Shankly

On another note, other people who I suspect are Liverpool fans but for obvious reasons cannot admit it openly: Henry, Roy Keane

Henry possibly but Roy Keane????