You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man & his wife at a wedding & there's a bloke out on the floor on his todd dancing away having the time of his life.

The wife say to the husband "See him over there. He asked me to marry him 20 years ago. I turned him down"

The husband says "Looks like he's still fuckin celebrating!"

Japanese couple having an argument:

Husband: Sukitaki!

Wife replies: Kowanini!

Husband says:Toka a anji rodi roumi yakoo!

Wife, on her knees literally begging: Mimi nakoundinda tinkouji!

Husband replies angrily: kina tim kouji!

Look at you, sitting there reading this as if you understand Japanese.

You daft fucker!!

A guy is lost in the desert. All he has is a camel. He wants to fuck badly. He tries to mount the camel but when he is almost in, the camel suddenly walks away. The guy tries again and again with the same result.

One day a plane crashes in that desert. The guy rushes there and all he can rescue is a beautiful young woman. He gives her food and water and she says gratefully, "I will do anything for you for saving my life, just name it."

The guy turns to her and says, "Hold the camel still."

---

A man comes home from work one day to find his wife on the front porch with her bags packed.

"Just where the hell do you think you're going?", asks the man.

"I'm going to Las Vegas", says the wife, "I just found out I can get $400 a night for what I give you for free!"

The man says, "Wait a minute!", and runs inside the house only to come back a few minutes later with his suitcases in hand.

"And where the hell are YOU going?", asks the wife.

The man says, "I want to see how you're gonna live on $800 a year!"

Paddy thought his new girlfriend might actually be the "one", but after looking through her knicker drawer and finding a nurses outfit, a french maid's outfit, and a police woman's uniform he finally decided that if she cant hold down a fucking job she's not for him!

Guest davelfc

The wife left a note on the telly for me. It said 'It's not working, I'm leaving....'

I plugged it in, turned it on, watched the f**tb*ll, fuck all wrong with it.....