You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Spose we'll get a better idea when the Carling Cup comes around.

Hope he's decent as it's been a while since we had a more permanent back-up keeper who's familiar with our back 4. If Reina gets injured we'll need a back up with good knowledge of the team. Was hoping it'd be Mihaylov but i doubt he'll ever get a permit!

Hope he does turn out good cos i couldn't cope with another itange. Incedentally, has he been shipped out to Galatasary cos i heard that byt dunno if its true?

He ain't going. He's demanding PSG sign him. (?)

The fuckin oddball cunt.

I'vw seen Plessis play 4-5 times while i've only seen Cavalieri once, twatface.

That's alright then, sorry, I didn't realise your first five games at a club determine whether you'll make the grade or not!!

Someone asks why you are hated? Just take a look at his posts, he spouts utter shite without realising.

Re: the above quote. XD is trying to back up his argument with another poorly thought out response - THINK BEFORE YOU POST.

Fuckball:lol:

What did you do to get so hated? Did you fuck Hicks or something?

I think its because i offer such an honest and forthright opinion, some on here cant seem to handle and choose to neg oneself repeatidly.

but dont worry about it my mental strength allows me to just shrug off these childish acts for what they are.

I think its because i offer such an honest and forthright opinion, some on here cant seem to handle and choose to neg oneself repeatidly.

but dont worry about it my mental strength allows me to just shrug off these childish acts for what they are.

retards.jpg

Wrong word, I'm afraid. You use that to refer to people generally and in theory. What are they teaching you big boys these days?

:lol::lol:

I'm warming to ya mate, what a state of pure bliss you must be in, I envy you.