You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shop Window in cologne

fivetimes

The title is a must for me. Nothing less.

Look at the world class players we have. Owen, Gerrard, Hyypia, Henchoz, Hamman, Dudek, Babbell (?)Biscan ;-)

Some Championship winning teams have had a lot less talent than we have right now.

The remainder of the 1st XI are all seasoned Internationals and have all played at the highest level for some time having World Cups and Euro Championships galore between them.

Title or bust Ged.

Guest Scousewegian

Kinell the season hasnt started and people are DEMANDING the title or wanting his head.

I can just imagine the abuse he will get if we dare to lose a couple of games.

Pre season friendlies are for getting the first team fit nothing else.

If he played all the kids and the first team got twatted cos they were not fit you would want him lynched.

Lets try and be positive.

Last season we underperformed badly and I dont think fifth was our true position although on some of the performances we were lucky to get that.

I think we can win it this year!

Guest Phil C

LOL

after all that Vigorous stance you put up Tom ,

you end with a line like that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;>)

[%sig%]

Guest Phil C

hey , ;>)

“at least feeling as a supporter we had a go”

That’s what I said ,

just not as eloquently as you .

[%sig%]

Guest saturday shopper

... nice post david,.. something ive been saying for 4 years now, especially about its not important if we win the league or not, but the content of their game..... oh yeah, no chance next year,... oneman,.. as good as he is,... ect, ect, ect, ....

[%sig%]

do you mean etc. etc. etc. or is ect an abbreviation of some other kind of xenophobic insult directed at the Irish, myself or maybe even Houllier?

Gotta love being pulled up on your spelling by a foreigner eh?

[%sig%]

Guest saturday shopper

ooooohhhh, ... you are a little tinker are you not rasher,... determined to provoke a fight,,, you say tomatoes, .. i etc, etc, etc ....

[%sig%]