You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

"G'day, I'm your father, and your grandfater."

Karl_b

Weird.

An Australian man and his daughter have asked for understanding after revealing on national TV they have an incestuous relationship, and have a daughter.

John Deaves, 61, appeared on the TV show 60 Minutes with daughter Jenny, 39, and nine-month-old Celeste - to whom he is both father and grandfather.

Last month a judge banned them from having sex with each other and revealed they had a child in 2001 who died.

But they insisted on the programme that they were "normal intellectual adults".

Mr Deaves said they both "had careers, had a normal life like everybody else".

He added: "But [we have] fallen in love with each other when we are biologically related, when we've discovered each other later in life."

Mr Deaves had left the family home when his daughter Jenny was a baby, and did not see her again for 30 years.

When the couple met, in 2000, they began a sexual relationship.

Ms Deaves told 60 Minutes she began to see John as a man first and a father second.

"I was looking at him, sort of going, oh, he's not too bad. Like you might look at a man across the bar at a nightclub," she said.

"John and I are in this relationship as consenting adults. We are just asking for a little bit of respect and understanding."

The couple each pleaded guilty to two charges of incest last month and were banned from having sex with each other.

According to the judge's ruling in the case, the couple had a child in 2001 who died from congenital heart disease shortly after birth.

FFS what is wrong with people, the mans old enough to be her father!!!

the laws of genetics show that shagging your dad isn't the way to go.... they didn't feel it was wrong before they had their first child, or after the poor kid died?

acceptance, normal? how is that psychologically damaged normal.... normal maybe a woman looking for a father figure in a husband..... not looking for her father for a 'husband' (all be it role)

whats worrying is with the number of children who don't know who their dad is, its becoming more and more likely that these types of things are going to happen...... be it father brother sister shit....

a judge banning them from having intercourse?? what happens, he popping in a detector device so he knows when it happens? kinky shit....

He he. South Australia has a reputation - well founded it seems - as a bit of a hotbed (as it were) for incest. Get down there if you fancy shagging your dad.

Yeah... No Worries.... pick the Victorian (even if by default)....

On another note did you ending up buying a place in town or out in the 'burbs of MLB.....

I remember you mentioning something on the GF ages ago..........

Yeah... No Worries.... pick the Victorian (even if by default)....

On another note did you ending up buying a place in town or out in the 'burbs of MLB.....

I remember you mentioning something on the GF ages ago..........

My missus is from Adelaide so I can't take the piss really. She's not my mum though, which is good.

Yeah, I should have updated that thread really, ended up going way over the original budget and buying a two bedroom house in Brunswick (dunno if you know Melb at all?) so groovy edge of town, bit bigger than we really can afford.

My missus is from Adelaide so I can't take the piss really. She's not my mum though, which is good.

Yeah, I should have updated that thread really, ended up going way over the original budget and buying a two bedroom house in Brunswick (dunno if you know Melb at all?) so groovy edge of town, bit bigger than we really can afford.

Congratulations on the house........ Houses shit on apartments....

More room to move, to grow, to renovate and pass out in the backyard...

Especially with kids or pets........

I'm looking to buy here in San Diego in the next year or so .....

But a house looks rather unlikely......... Even with foreclosures Southern California is still way too overpriced.......

Anyhow>>> INCEST.......... a game the Whole Family can enjoy !

I can't remember where that quote is from though!