You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Strikers run amok as kids thump Bolton

TLW

Amoo is actually a good footballer with very good feet. Not a natural wideman though, but doing pretty well nonetheless.

Astrit will be in the ressies before long, no doubt about it. Plessis' injury may give him a chance pretty soon.

Amoo is actually a good footballer with very good feet. Not a natural wideman though, but doing pretty well nonetheless.

Astrit will be in the ressies before long, no doubt about it. Plessis' injury may give him a chance pretty soon.

I'll take your word for it mate as you've obviously seen much more of him than me.

I just think he looks a bit awkward with the ball.

From what I've seen he plays a bit like Cisse except with more awareness and a better touch, I suppose when you're that quick the temptation is always there to just knock it past defenders and chase it, better defenders will just back off though. I'm sure he'll come up with other tricks too, he looks a good dribbler and a very good finisher.

Himself and Ecclestone must be close to double figures this season.

All very encouraging indeed just comes back to the central question how will they get a chance under Rafa for the first team.

If they are good enough they will Nick, the thing is they have to be very very good.

One thing is for sure our youth set-up is looking a lot better.

I wouldn't say he's like Owen, he's more like Collymore if you're going to compare him to former reds. He's quick and skillful and can operate well outside the box too.

Eccleston reminds me of Thierry Henry, but let's just hold our horses on the question about his quality for a little while yet.

I agree with Brownie on Amoo.