You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wanting Chelsea to win the league sickens me

Red Mist

It is too early to be wanting either of those bunch of cuntaxes to win the league. I currently only want Liverpool to win the league, I hope the other two spontaneously combust and take Arsenal with them. Only when it becomes mathematically impossible for us to win it, will I start considering which team I hate least.

It is too early to be wanting either of those bunch of cuntaxes to win the league. I currently only want Liverpool to win the league, I hope the other two spontaneously combust and take Arsenal with them. Only when it becomes mathematically impossible for us to win it, will I start considering which team I hate least.

That goes without saying mate. As for Red mist he needs to stick to pressing wildflowers or catching butterflies in the welsh valleys as collecting mugs has obviously violated the football side of his brain.

That goes without saying mate. As for Red mist he needs to stick to pressing wildflowers or catching butterflies in the welsh valleys as collecting mugs has obviously violated the football side of his brain.

It is cracker that collects mugs. Judging by that post, he needs help.

Listen as far as i am concerned any red who would rather manure win the title than the chavs is not a red as far as im concerned.Just listen to the shite they come out with about us the next time you see them play.Do you think if it was between us and the chavs that they would rather us win it,so get a grip of yourselves.At the end of the day to me the chavs winning it means nothing anyway ,but if the mancs won it we would never hear the end of it.

Have any of you seen that you tube vid were there all in a pub pre game,and they sing about 10 songs well at least 8 of them were about us.I live in manchester and my partner is a manure fan,its nearly split us up before today,but i hate them manc cunts so much id rather slit her throat than them win it again thats how strong i feel.

Listen as far as i am concerned any red who would rather manure win the title than the chavs is not a red as far as im concerned.Just listen to the shite they come out with about us the next time you see them play.Do you think if it was between us and the chavs that they would rather us win it,so get a grip of yourselves.At the end of the day to me the chavs winning it means nothing anyway ,but if the mancs won it we would never hear the end of it.

Have any of you seen that you tube vid were there all in a pub pre game,and they sing about 10 songs well at least 8 of them were about us.I live in manchester and my partner is a manure fan,its nearly split us up before today,but i hate them manc cunts so much id rather slit her throat than them win it again thats how strong i feel.

You're unstable son.

That's a tad harsh

tis true. they've always been a small, insignificant london club, and still are deep down. they don't even register as a rival for me. whereas just thinking about the mancs makes me feel nautious.

I don't give a monkeys shite who win the league if we don't.

I'll be honest back in the dark days of souness' reign when we were really shit & the Mancs won the league almost every year, i spent almost as much time wanting them to lose as I did wanting us to win. Now I don't really care who wins what, if we don't. we should all spend more time concentrating on LFc & less on the Mancs, bitters & Chavs.

Yeah mate whatever - I have probably forgotten more about football than you will ever know - I am a passionate red of course but I also visit other grounds and am proud to say that I have been to a match at every ground in the country - and I think in view of that achievement I am entitled to mark it in some way and the mugs was just a fun idea of doing that. Is that a problem for you? Or does that make my views wrong?

All I am saying is that Man U as they are now in my opinion are far more acceptable to me than Chelsea - the only ones i have real problems over are Neville and Ronaldo on the field and Rio off it, even Fergie is mellowing (and yes I know all his history - I have read a 600 page book on it - The Boss by Micheal Crick)

Chelsea on the other hand - my god - Kenyon, Terry, Cole x2, Mourinho, Drogba, Robben, Carvalho - I cannot say a good word about any of those 8 (and that's before you get onto their so called 'good guys' and their indiscretions on our players - Lampard on Alonso, Essien on Hamann and Ballack on Sissoko) - it would take me too long to list all their charatcter defects but take it from me if we ever started becoming like them it would cause Shankly to turn in his grave. We have been a top club for nigh on 50 years cos of a man with transparent integrity admired by all who knew him friend and foe alike and since then we have tried to retain those values even as football has so totally radically changed. In contrast Chelsea have in 3 short years become the most hated club in Europe - and you almost get the impression they are happy to be thought of that way. Winning the right way is important to me and I think it is important to the people who run our club judging by the way they talk about getting the right investor - in short I would not want to win if I had to do it the way Chelsea do.

The other issue for me about Chelsea is I don't even think they're that good in the same way as us in the 80s and dare I say it Man U in the 90s. The number of times we (and other teams) have outplayed them and then got caught by a goal against the run of play - what I will say is that they are good when they are behind and often come back with a vengeance -eg semi final V us last year, V Spurs when they lost, V Man U when they were losing at half time, V Arsenal when they went behind ...etc. I wish we had that will to win. But please God do not let them win it 3 years running - there's only 1 team I know done that in my time following football and I support them.

And yes I too have not given up on us for the PL yet - I think we are capable of catching at least one of them as we have had all our hardest games and are now running into form. But realisitically it is unlikely we will catch them both and given that, the team I least want to win it are Chelsea.

Haven't even read that one as i skimmed through the thread - so i am not a red eh- Do one is all I can say!! I could say to you in reply that having a Man U supporting girlfriend makes you not a red as I certainly would never do that - But as i have a brain I won't say that.

To be honest many of the Mancs I speak to prefer us to chelsea. I think Fergie too feels that and knows that us and them are the real 'top clubs' with all the London lot as temporary pretenders who won't last whereas we all know that for the next 50 years Liverpool and Man U are unlikely to ever finish out of the top 6 such is the class of both clubs.

Haven't even read that one as i skimmed through the thread - so i am not a red eh- Do one is all I can say!! I could say to you in reply that having a Man U supporting girlfriend makes you not a red as I certainly would never do that - But as i have a brain I won't say that.

To be honest many of the Mancs I speak to prefer us to chelsea. I think Fergie too feels that and knows that us and them are the real 'top clubs' with all the London lot as temporary pretenders who won't last whereas we all know that for the next 50 years Liverpool and Man U are unlikely to ever finish out of the top 6 such is the class of both clubs.

Fuckin hell your naive

Excellent posts there cracker. Don't agree with all of your views, I want Chelsea to win it if we don't simply because I can't bear the thought of the Mancs catching us up, as petty as that may seem.

Yeah mate whatever - I have probably forgotten more about football than you will ever know - I am a passionate red of course but I also visit other grounds and am proud to say that I have been to a match at every ground in the country - and I think in view of that achievement I am entitled to mark it in some way and the mugs was just a fun idea of doing that. Is that a problem for you? Or does that make my views wrong?

How do you know how much or how little I know about football? A touch less arrogance wouldn't go amiss. Having re-read the thread I think shouter is first in line for the help, what a nutter.

Yeah mate whatever - I have probably forgotten more about football than you will ever know - I am a passionate red of course but I also visit other grounds and am proud to say that I have been to a match at every ground in the country - and I think in view of that achievement I am entitled to mark it in some way and the mugs was just a fun idea of doing that.

All I am saying is that Man U as they are now in my opinion are far more acceptable to me than Chelsea - the only ones i have real problems over are Neville and Ronaldo on the field and Rio off it, even Fergie is mellowing (and yes I know all his history - I have read a 600 page book on it - The Boss by Micheal Crick)

WHAT

A

FUCKING

HERO

YOU

ARE!!!

Chelsea on the other hand - my god - Kenyon, Terry, Cole x2, Mourinho, Drogba, Robben, Carvalho - I cannot say a good word about any of those 8 (and that's before you get onto their so called 'good guys' and their indiscretions on our players - Lampard on Alonso, Essien on Hamann and Ballack on Sissoko) - it would take me too long to list all their charatcter defects but take it from me if we ever started becoming like them it would cause Shankly to turn in his grave. We have been a top club for nigh on 50 years cos of a man with transparent integrity admired by all who knew him friend and foe alike and since then we have tried to retain those values even as football has so totally radically changed. In contrast Chelsea have in 3 short years become the most hated club in Europe - and you almost get the impression they are happy to be thought of that way. Winning the right way is important to me and I think it is important to the people who run our club judging by the way they talk about getting the right investor - in short I would not want to win if I had to do it the way Chelsea do.

The other issue for me about Chelsea is I don't even think they're that good in the same way as us in the 80s and dare I say it Man U in the 90s. The number of times we (and other teams) have outplayed them and then got caught by a goal against the run of play - what I will say is that they are good when they are behind and often come back with a vengeance -eg semi final V us last year, V Spurs when they lost, V Man U when they were losing at half time, V Arsenal when they went behind ...etc. I wish we had that will to win. But please God do not let them win it 3 years running - there's only 1 team I know done that in my time following football and I support them.

And yes I too have not given up on us for the PL yet - I think we are capable of catching at least one of them as we have had all our hardest games and are now running into form. But realisitically it is unlikely we will catch them both and given that, the team I least want to win it are Chelsea.

Wharever, still think you're an arsewipe for prefering the scum.